10 Packs of 10 Seeds to be Won In Our Choose Your Own Seeds Promo!

The Vault

Use AFN10 for 10% Discount at The Vault
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
The-Vault-Cannabis-Seed-Store-8.png

The-Vault-Cannabis-Seed-Store-8.png

Hello forum members,

We've just launched our latest promo at The Vault and it's a corker!

We're asking you to let us know your favourite strain that's on The Vault Website, then let us know what that is in the BLOG COMMENTS section by dropping the link. You can of course comment here, but entries are only qualified from the blog post entry.

You will then be in with a chance of winning a 10 pack of your chosen seeds and there will be 10 prize winners so you're in with a fine chance to get your hands on some beans.

Visit the 'Choose Your Own Cannabis Seeds' blog post to read the rules and enter!

Closes 26/11/2020.

Good Luck,
Gary Eff
#TeamVault

Thanks for a chance to get some quality freebies that I actually want.
Your guys are great.

Holy crow! I won? I cannnot believe it. Thank you @The Vault . I will definitely have a journal/grow thread. This helps immensely with my efforts. I hope in the next few months I can update everyone on the results.

-Kostas

Holy crow! I won? I cannnot believe it. Thank you @The Vault . I will definitely have a journal/grow thread. This helps immensely with my efforts. I hope in the next few months I can update everyone on the results.

-Kostas

me saw ur win listed on the vault site this morn -> congratz! :clapper: :headbang: :slap: ppp

I know I just checked for fun. I canno belive it.

-Kostas
Congrats Man, a nice little surprise :vibe:

And thanks to The Vault for the opportunity (I think I did remember to enter LOL)

The blog post has the winners on it folks. Oh and it looks like one of you guys won - well done. I'll be emailing you on how to claim your prize shortlly. Then next promo is going live now...

Back