Live Stoners 2 Girls 1 Pot Challenge

That turned out good I think, I was imagining that one plant would have taken over and sort of tried suffocating the other one root wise considering it wasn't a massive big pot :weed:
That Jedi I must try some day

Reactions: EP3
That turned out good I think, I was imagining that one plant would have taken over and sort of tried suffocating the other one root wise considering it wasn't a massive big pot :weed:
That Jedi I must try some day

I grew three in a pot once just to disprove the myth that the plants will eat each other's lunch. The purpose of doing this was to simply get more variety in a small space, also original thinking was to only keep the strongest branches.

Attachments

• 3pot - 1.jpeg
    3pot - 1.jpeg
    404.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 3pot - 2.jpeg
    3pot - 2.jpeg
    569.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 3pot - 3.jpeg
    3pot - 3.jpeg
    637.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 3pot - 4.jpeg
    3pot - 4.jpeg
    625.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 3pot - 5.jpeg
    3pot - 5.jpeg
    627.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 3pot - 6.jpeg
    3pot - 6.jpeg
    298.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 3pot - 7.jpeg
    3pot - 7.jpeg
    624.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 3pot - 8.jpeg
    3pot - 8.jpeg
    655.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 3pot - 9.jpeg
    3pot - 9.jpeg
    424.3 KB · Views: 96
I grew three in a pot once just to disprove the myth that the plants will eat each other's lunch. The purpose of doing this was to simply get more variety in a small space, also original thinking was to only keep the strongest branches.
Thats so cool. Now I know. It's totally legit to rock a couple beans per pot. That's awesome. Thanks for the share!

@NorthernLights_420 I do have to add the same caveat as for defoliating which is, it is dependent on a super healthy high quality root system. I wouldn't bother in anything less than a hydro system. Most of the so called problems people have or crazy ideas are based on problems caused by grow method rather than some blanket prognostication.

Back