Live Stoners 2 Girls 1 Pot Challenge

NorthernLights_420

Autoflower Cultivator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez
It's been a messed up year around the world. So I decided to create The "2 Girls 1 Pot Challenge" for the fun of it. This shall be an interesting challenge for all! Best twins wins!

Rules:
1. You can start more than 1 Pot with 2 seeds in each but 1 set of twins must be chosen by 30 days of seeds popping above ground for the battle. Autos and Photos welcome but plants must be submitted for final pics by Feb 28th or before.

2. Start date: October 15th
End Date: February 28th

3. Best twins wins!!! Good luck!!!

Last edited:
It's been a messed up year around the world. So I decided to create The "2 Girls 1 Solo Cup Challenge" for the fun of it. This shall be an interesting challenge for all! Best twins wins!

Rules:
1. You can start more than 1 solo cup with 2 seeds in each but 1 set of twins must be chosen by 30 days of seeds popping above ground for the battle. Autos and Photos welcome but plants must be submitted for final pics by Feb 28th or before.

2. Start date: October 15th
End Date: February 28th

3. Best twins wins!!! Good luck!!!
hey there northern sounds like a good plan as long as theres no prizes or anything like that as its not an official comp/challenge by AFN we cant have members sharing personal info so as long as its just bragging rights to win goodluck :d5:

hey there northern sounds like a good plan as long as theres no prizes or anything like that as its not an official comp/challenge by AFN we cant have members sharing personal info so as long as its just bragging rights to win goodluck :d5:

Ok thanks I didn't know that. I wasnt offering any prizes or nothing. The bear 88 started the wellie challenge and seeds were offered for prizes by bomb seeds so I didnt know that. I don't think that post was an official AFN battle? If a seed vendor came in and offered to sponsor would it be legit? Or is it just not legit for a member to send a prize to another member? Just to clarify. Thanks

Obviously I'm not gonna go bother any of the vendors asking for sponsors. But if one popped in from this site would it be legit if they offered to do so on there own?

Ok thanks I didn't know that. I wasnt offering any prizes or nothing. The bear 88 started the wellie challenge and seeds were offered for prizes by bomb seeds so I didnt know that. I don't think that post was an official AFN battle? If a seed vendor came in and offered to sponsor would it be legit? Or is it just not legit for a member to send a prize to another member? Just to clarify. Thanks
i know you wernt i was just saying it before it needed to be said if you want to make it official then we can ask the staff members who deal with getting sponsors il tag @Admin and see what the staff think about it
:pass:

i know you wernt i was just saying it before it needed to be said if you want to make it official then we can ask the staff members who deal with getting sponsors il tag @Admin and see what the staff think about it
:pass:
Thanks man. Dont want to break no rules or nothing. Love this site!

Thanks man. Dont want to break no rules or nothing. Love this site!
no worries its all good like i said its no problem to set up a comp/challenge between members as long as theres no personal info shared we dont deal with that anymore its left to the vendors usually

Not a problem. I understand privacy in this day and age. Dont want some lunatic or serial killer showing up at your house or mine or anyone elses. Lol I totally respect privacy. No prizes coming from this guy! Thanks for clarifying.

You laugh cuz you know it's true. Lol we live in a crazy world with some crazies out there. You never know. Some fools cud get a address and go rob a mo fos weed. Nobody wants there weed robbed either. Not me at least. Lol

Back