Outdoor 2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside

Hey Sergeant Pepper haven't seen you in a minute . :cheers:

Well yes you're right.
but in small amounts in ice cold water is not enough to dissolve . we use isopropyl alcohol to extract all the time I've used it many times to extract with to make certain kinds of extractions.

Google uses for isopropyl alcohol in THC extractions. There's a lot of good information on there and you can make an informed decision after that.
Heyyyy [emoji112] How's things man... I'm just either at work or to tired to do fuxk all lol up at 4am in the morning again... Just when I read it I was like hmmm but won't that like dissolve the resin lol fair play man...

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

Dialing your humidifier down slowly from high% RH to your favorite smoking humidity..
( mine is 59 to 65. ):headbang: dialing it down is the only way to go for the slow dry over some days and a slow curing for AAA smoking flower. :pass:

I try to only use the humidifier when I am home and awake. I also use it, with fans, in the initial two days of drying after washing the freshly cut plant when it is still wet from washing. I have to dry in my basement because my pole barn even in an insulated room has way to high of humidity living in the middle of a lake. I'm leary about running a dehumidifier as I had a previous one that was burning down houses. Sold under different names at places like Home Depot. They had to recall them all after over 20 houses burned down. I don't even leave a dehumidifier plugged in once it turns off as some caught fire when not running, just plugged in.

I get them dry to the point I can put them in single layers in brown grocery bags.

It's crazy to me no one seems to b into the bubble hash anymore that has always been my favorite although I do like the rosin now to.
I didn't see that you had posted about the bubble hash I just seen it now.
well I used to love hash back in the day I used to smoke a lot really back in the eighties and shit but I don't know it's not so appealing anymore to hardly anybody in my group they all want flower

20190920_115832.jpg
20190920_115656.jpg
20190920_115832.jpg
20190920_115823.jpg
20190920_115815.jpg
20190920_115809.jpg
20190920_115800.jpg
20190920_115735.jpg
20190920_115713.jpg
20190920_115656.jpg
20190920_115746.jpg

I try to only use the humidifier when I am home and awake. I also use it, with fans, in the initial two days of drying after washing the freshly cut plant when it is still wet from washing. I have to dry in my basement because my pole barn even in an insulated room has way to high of humidity living in the middle of a lake. I'm leary about running a dehumidifier as I had a previous one that was burning down houses. Sold under different names at places like Home Depot. They had to recall them all after over 20 houses burned down. I don't even leave a dehumidifier plugged in once it turns off as some caught fire when not running, just plugged in.

I get them dry to the point I can put them in single layers in brown grocery bags.
Damn that sucks about the dehumidifier I guess I'd be freaking spooky also. In here I have two dehumidifiers I have one little one it's for just a small area that I do in my basement and then I have a whole house humidifier dehumidifier that I've directed to my grow room in the basement. I can control it anyway I want and someday I'll hook up one of those autopilot controllers to control everything.

Just gets better your garden man haha love it well done man...

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

Thanks brother man.:d5:
Doing real good just now. Knock on wood .... Got no pm no bugs on any of them:woody::baby::baked: I'm feeling a little weird about it:jawdrop: LOL I'm not use to growing stress free.:hump::help::hothot::sadcry:

I'll get some pics of the big cage girls latter today.

We are expecting rain later today and most all of tomorrow with some heavy showers to be expected.

So I really dont have a great covering system for the small garden.
I dont want to use my big Clear UV tarp. I dont want damage it on this cage. It's got to many snags. Because I put it up quickly.
So I went out to the Menards and got a 16 x 12 camouflage tarp LOL... It's the only one they had that would come close to fitting the cage.

So I gorilla taped it to a long pipe... To roll it on. And I got some rope...

Of course it camouflage Daaa LOL.:shrug:It's all they had again at the Harbor Freight:condom:

Back