Good Job - well thought out and clean, I like the clean tent/grow . Third grow should be absolutely KILLER!
I appreciate the compliments brother! Thank you! I can't wait for round 3! I picked up on a lot more stuff this round, so it should be killer.....I hope Or my beginners luck is gonna run out and it will bomb

I appreciate the compliments brother! Thank you! I can't wait for round 3! I picked up on a lot more stuff this round, so it should be killer.....I hope Or my beginners luck is gonna run out and it will bomb

You will do well - I’m working on my second grow myself so I feel ya - Good luck!

I'm also only gonna run 4 this time I swear! 1st round was 6, 2nd round was 5 and still crowded, so going down to 4 5 gallon pots so I can open these ladies up! Gonna be 2 rocbudinc Iced Gushers & 2 Zkittlez Skunk from keepers of the flame.

I'm also only gonna run 4 this time I swear! 1st round was 6, 2nd round was 5 and still crowded, so going down to 4 5 gallon pots so I can open these ladies up! Gonna be 2 rocbudinc Iced Gushers & 2 Zkittlez Skunk from keepers of the flame.

That sounds like my plan, it will prove to be a good one - plus you are getting some new strains, Flippin yes :shooty:

Same here started with a lot and went down, even current grow thought I would do 4 but then @slowandeasy said better do 3 and now I have just two they grew so big, other girl is in separate tent.

Just found your grow man and followed the thread. They look great!

:thanks:

That sounds like my plan, it will prove to be a good one - plus you are getting some new strains, Flippin yes :shooty:

Same here started with a lot and went down, even current grow thought I would do 4 but then @slowandeasy said better do 3 and now I have just two they grew so big, other girl is in separate tent.

:thanks:

Yes, I knew 4 was way too many. I had my doubts that 3 would fit. But you were confident they would and knew that you had a spare tent if not. Good thingbyou stuck with 3. If you do a med/large strain tbat 2x4 will fit 1 plant to flower. The 2x4 are perfect sized to start 4 Juniors...but not to flower 4. Peace, slow

Yes, I knew 4 was way too many. I had my doubts that 3 would fit. But you were confident they would and knew that you had a spare tent if not. Good thingbyou stuck with 3. If you do a med/large strain tbat 2x4 will fit 1 plant to flower. The 2x4 are perfect sized to start 4 Juniors...but not to flower 4. Peace, slow

You got that right, thanks for guidance slow, sometimes eyes bigger than tummy ..... and as I have even said “less is more”

What's up AFN? This round is almost all wrapped up! One Klingon Cobbler chopped and racked up in the Herbsnow dryer and one in the tent almost ready for the chop. This round was fantastic and went very smooth! I learned a lot more and can't wait for round 3 to begin. I ordered some new goodies to add to the arsenal and I'm going to start recycling my soil. I've heard nothing but great things about HomeGrown Bokashi, so got some stuff on the way! I also pressed some of my Moon Pebble OG fluff and it turned out amazing and got a 20% return! After a little time on some heat and a whipping it turned into peanut butter lol It taste delicious!
IMG_20200126_110603_636.jpg
20200126_104700.jpg
Screenshot_20200126-142458_Chrome.jpg
20200124_220138.jpg
20200124_220025.jpg
20200124_210015.jpg
IMG_20200126_084707_053.jpg

Back