New Grower 2x Blue Amnesia XXL; 2x HLG 135W v2 Quantum Board LEDs

Hello they are coming along nice these blue ammo xxl by dinafem girls grow massive you will fill that tent no probs here are my 2 girls i grew last year in 3 gallon pots
.jpg

i look forward to seeing your girls grow into huge bushes its going to get very tight in your tent

Week 6
WEEK 6

Hey everybody. Things are looking good and I'm seeing lots of budsites emerge :biggrin:. Here's a couple of pics from Day 40. I have some stats down below as well.

1626017406361.png
05F53FBB-C474-4399-9565-773A4B028369.jpeg

• Fed once at 450ppm, as per GH week 5 @ 62.5% strength. Boosted light to 800 PPFD.
  • Lights @ 18/6
  • Watering every 2-3 days
  • Temps ~25c, RH ~51% when lights on; when lights off, RH climbs up to around 58%. I'd like to get it a bit lower but it's very humid around here. I think as long as I can keep it between 40-60% consistently I should be good.
Thanks for reading.

-tronN00dles

Last edited:
Hello its a shame dinafem are no longer avalible i manage to get a couple more packs of xxl blue ammo beans before they are all gone i found dinafem to be very good gentic,s grow very strong and big

Hello its a shame dinafem are no longer avalible i manage to get a couple more packs of xxl blue ammo beans before they are all gone i found dinafem to be very good gentic,s grow very strong and big

It’s a shame indeed. After these two, I have one Blue Amnesia and two Cheese left. I guess I’ll have to find another seedbank. Any suggestions? I have my eye on Fastbuds, Seedsman and Mephisto…

It’s a shame indeed. After these two, I have one Blue Amnesia and two Cheese left. I guess I’ll have to find another seedbank. Any suggestions? I have my eye on Fastbuds, Seedsman and Mephisto…
Hello seed stockers are very good gentics just growing there sticky fingers smell is amazing and they are a lot cheaper then most fast buds are good to click on my fastbuds grow they where top notch girlshttps://www.autoflower.org/threads/dell-does-fast-buds.81998/ mephisto are ok nothing special more hype then most and they are not cheap Growers choice is my fav there brain damage is fcking amazing strong as fck nocks you on your arse every time and good price to give seed stockers a go i think you will like there strains

Week 7
Day 46:

Plants are looking good and are starting to fill up my tent. Still feeding every third watering, most recent feed was 5 days ago at around ~450ppm, as per GH “early bloom” schedule. Water/feeds always at 6.2. I’ll feed again tomorrow night, probably pumping it up closer to 500ppm.

I am noticing a couple of leaves with some brown spots as per the pics below. I’m not sure if this is because of my relatively conservative feeding approach, or possibly from the one over-feeding event I gave it in early veg (-650-700ppm), or something else. Any ideas @Mañ'O'Green ?

A likely probability was I scaled my nutes to 62.5%, but Cal-Mag I regretfully scaled to 75%. Perhaps this unbalance contributed to the issue I’m seeing? On my next feed, I’m going to scale the full lineup to around 66% to give me around 500ppm.

Attachments

• EF0772C6-EAEF-4BB8-8877-49180DC03279.jpeg
    EF0772C6-EAEF-4BB8-8877-49180DC03279.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 36
  • 8306FF27-C41D-47E3-B891-C39512780B0E.jpeg
    8306FF27-C41D-47E3-B891-C39512780B0E.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Nice, your fourth grow has a lot of similar elements to my second, which I'm just starting. I'm for sure following along here.

Day 46:

Plants are looking good and are starting to fill up my tent. Still feeding every third watering, most recent feed was 5 days ago at around ~450ppm, as per GH “early bloom” schedule. Water/feeds always at 6.2. I’ll feed again tomorrow night, probably pumping it up closer to 500ppm.

I am noticing a couple of leaves with some brown spots as per the pics below. I’m not sure if this is because of my relatively conservative feeding approach, or possibly from the one over-feeding event I gave it in early veg (-650-700ppm), or something else. Any ideas @Mañ'O'Green ?

A likely probability was I scaled my nutes to 62.5%, but Cal-Mag I regretfully scaled to 75%. Perhaps this unbalance contributed to the issue I’m seeing? On my next feed, I’m going to scale the full lineup to around 66% to give me around 500ppm.
I need to see pictures in regular light (5000K Daylight) with the grow lights turned off.

It is a phosphorous problem but too much or too little or too much calcium?

I need to see pictures in regular light (5000K Daylight) with the grow lights turned off.

It is a phosphorous problem but too much or too little or too much calcium?

Here they are in daylight. A little droopy as it's minutes before lights out :p

1626376747102.png
1626376814716.png

Because they're on the lime-green side, I'm inclined to believe they're just hungry. Like I said, I overfed in weeks 2, in week 3 they were SUPER dark green, so I may have overcompensated by not feeding them at all in week 4. Once blooming started, they lost their dark green shade in a matter of a couple of days. Because I'm feeding every third watering and watering every 2.5 days or so, sometimes they're fed only once a week. Anyway, since they started to transition into flower, I've fed them twice: once @ 415ppm then again at 450ppm.

Here's the troublesome leaf:

1626377036941.png

Anyway, I'm going to feed them again tomorrow at 500ppm. I think going forward I'll stick to the 500-550ppm range and maybe water every 2 days instead of 2.5-3.

One other thing: because I repeated Week 4 nutes, I'm wondering if maybe I shouldn't have done this. i.e., I'm technically on week 7 now but still feeding week 6 nutes. GH week 7 nutes would have a higher concentration of phosphorous…

Many thanks,

tronN00dles

Last edited:
Here they are in daylight. A little droopy as it's minutes before lights out :p

View attachment 1343723 View attachment 1343724

Because they're on the lime-green side, I'm inclined to believe they're just hungry. Like I said, I overfed in weeks 2, in week 3 they were SUPER dark green, so I may have overcompensated by not feeding them at all in week 4. Once blooming started, they lost their dark green shade in a matter of a couple of days. Because I'm feeding every third watering and watering every 2.5 days or so, sometimes they're fed only once a week. Anyway, since they started to transition into flower, I've fed them twice: once @ 415ppm then again at 450ppm.

Here's the troublesome leaf:

View attachment 1343725

Anyway, I'm going to feed them again tomorrow at 500ppm. I think going forward I'll stick to the 500-550ppm range and maybe water every 2 days instead of 2.5-3.

One other thing: because I repeated Week 4 nutes, I'm wondering if maybe I shouldn't have done this. i.e., I'm technically on week 7 now but still feeding week 6 nutes. GH week 7 nutes would have a higher phosphorous ratio.....

Many thanks,

tronN00dles
You see how the tops of the plants are a lighter green than the rest of the lower plant. that is an indication for micro nutrient and maybe calcium deficiency and overall hungry I would be sure to add some kelp and humic acid along with 600 PPM feeding. Move into the bloom cycle on the nutrients schedule. If you don't have kelp and humic acid you could just get some Earth Juice MicroBlast.

Back