New Grower 2x Blue Amnesia XXL; 2x HLG 135W v2 Quantum Board LEDs

Yield Report
Hey folks,

I left the plants to hang dry in my tent for 7 days, and I just finished dry trimming. It took around 4 hours or so. Like I said in my last post, this was my first time dry trimming and I think I'm a convert lol. Anyway, before I drop my dry yield, a few pics:

1630540863225.png

1630540895430.png
1630540933966.png
1630541222413.png

1630540991882.png

1630541030692.png

My goal was a half-pound. I'm happy to report a total dried bud weight of 261g / 9.2oz, exceeding my goal by a little over an ounce. I'm quite pleased. To recap, this was two plants in my closet under two HLG 135 QBs (max draw from wall ~320W). In addition to this, I also collected a little over an ounce of trim to add to my collection currently sitting in my freezer.

Shout out to @Mañ'O'Green for helping me dial-in my nutes during early flowering; and to my grow-bro @Stilg7; as well as to @Dell boy and @indicalla for their kind words throughout the grow. I very much appreciate you all!

It also goes without saying that hopefully @420Forever sees this and grants me access to the Cultivator's Club :smoking:

And @Les @HLG because the lights are dope :headbang:

I'll post one more "Lessons Learned" entry before I close up this diary. It's been a pleasure folks!

Cheers,

tronN00dles

Last edited:
Hey folks,

I left the plants to hang dry in my tent for 7 days, and I just finished dry trimming. It took around 4 hours or so. Like I said in my last post, this was my first time dry trimming and I think I'm a convert lol. Anyway, before I drop my dry yield, a few pics:

View attachment 1361800

View attachment 1361801 View attachment 1361802 View attachment 1361808

View attachment 1361803

View attachment 1361806

My goal was a half-pound. I'm happy to report a total dried bud weight of 261g / 9.2oz, exceeding my goal by a little over an ounce. I'm quite pleased. To recap, this was two plants in my closet under two HLG 135 QBs (max draw from wall ~338W). In addition to this, I also collected a little over an ounce of trim to add to my collection currently sitting in my freezer.

Shout out to @Mañ'O'Green for helping me dial-in my nutes during early flowering; and to my grow-bro @Stilg7; as well as to @Dell boy and @indicalla for their kind words throughout the grow. I very much appreciate you all!

It also goes without saying that hopefully @420Forever sees this and grants me access to the Cultivator's Club :smoking:

I'll post one more "Lessons Learned" entry before I close up this diary. It's been a pleasure folks!

Cheers,

tronN00dles

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for the other thing :eyebrows: ppp

Back