Dutch Passion 4/20 competition from DP. Free seeds for 5 lucky winners

DutchPassionTony

Autoflower Master
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
On Friday we will have a 4/20 competition which will last for 1 week. We will be giving away 5 packs of seeds, 10 seeds in each pack. The seeds are our 'Surprise Mix'. These are seeds which have become 'seperated from their identity' in our packaging line. They may be feminised seeds, AutoFem or regular 'unfeminised' seed - it is a surprise mixture, but one which should be able to yield some excellent quality plants and ganja.

The competition is easy, just go to our website, go to a variety you have grown or smoked, and leave a comment by clicking the 'customer feedback' button. Customer feedback is normally read and uploaded at the end of each working day. As part of the process you will be asked for an e-mail address, which we will use to contact winners. The winning comments may be the ones that make us laugh, seem original, or seem simply well suited. The 5 winners will be selected from the best customer feedback comments left during the week following April 20th. We will email the winners for a delivery address and send them seeds in the usual way.

Please note we can only send seeds within Europe - sorry as always to the non-Europeans. I know this is really annoying especially for USA and Canadian folk but but but....

The competition is easy, it takes a minute to enter a comment and you can leave a few if you wish. All we ask is that the comments are genuine and based on varieties you have either grown or sampled yourself

Good luck!

Tony

Reactions: MrN
Sweet Tony! Good luck to all you damn lucky Europeans!!

Nice one tony :smokebuds: I'll be entering for sure

Great fun Mr. Tony. Dutch Passion have a great customer service.

Too bad I'm still growing my auto-BlueBerry :) check it out in new growers forum everybody (ahah shameless publicity).

I entered this 4/20 promo and left a comment on a strain iv smoked and I got an email to say I'd won :jump: today I received my beans from DP. 3 pack fem oasis,3 pack fem dolce vita and a 5 pack of mixed surprise seeds :bow: super happy and iv now got an awesome photo stash along with my autos..big thanks to the DP team

congrats red eye!

Back