Sweet Seeds 4 Dark Devils under 250W MH/HPS

How far the light sitting from the canopy?

How far the light sitting from the canopy?

at the moment the hps is about 8-9 inches away from the canopy, but during next weeks of flowering i gonna constantly decrease the distance until its about 5-6 inches away. Peace

Thats the distance I keep mine, ensure you keep it cool and your plants love you for the closer light...

Thanks for the info.. mine are at 8ish inches now.. Any closer I lose light at one end.. on the plant.. because of the cool tube... might have to go with a hood.. I have one.. no glass.. needs updating.. lol.. Thanks again:)

Alright Mole! Before you switch to a hood wait til you have a more powerful exhauster otherwise you'll have some heat problems. And i would use at least 3 fans for inner air-circulation because without the ct it's very important to keep a good air circulation in the box.

I will give you an update of my grow by this evening. all i can say: they are bud-licious!:D

Greetings
Supa

Absolutely... I was looking at a 1570 inline duct fan.. 8in..to get air moving.. Lol.. thanks again for your help

Day 44: Plants showing up some nice buds!

Hi Folks!

It's day 44 and finally a good day for an update. Plants are doing well and i just want to share a few pics with you indoor-farmers.

IMG_4368.jpgIMG_4371.jpgIMG_4373.jpgIMG_4375.jpgIMG_4376.jpgIMG_4377.jpgIMG_4384.jpgIMG_4387.jpgIMG_4388.jpgIMG_4389.jpg

As you can see light is at the top of height and i'm really happy that they stopped stretching... during the following weeks i will decrease the distance to the light to 5 inches (by now its about 7-9in away)... i'm gonna harvest them by the end of week 11, because they need to be cured and dried before i go on holidays. :)
IMG_4390.jpgIMG_4391.jpg

Greetings
Supa

Last edited:
looking good man i cant wait to try some this strain, just a couple of weeks away

Update day 51

Hi(gh) folks!

It's time for an update on day 51 since germinating.Hop digity

Autumn started and plants getting more and more colourful... Now i'm having 2 green phenos and 2 purple phenos. One is really deep purple including the sugar-leaves from the buds and the other is more a mix of green and purple hues.

I give them 3 to max. 4 more weeks, because i want some good couch-lock weed for relaxing!:) I took the pics directly from the box cause it's always a torture to stuff'em back into the box when i take seperate pictures from each one...

IMG_4394.jpgIMG_4395.jpgIMG_4397.jpgIMG_4398.jpgIMG_4400.jpg

have a nice weekend! :)

Last edited:
Back