Penelope Day 21
Penelope Day 21 :smoking:

20200307_221649.jpg
20200307_221659.jpg
20200307_221706.jpg

me so proud of Penelope :biggrin: she'z stayin nice & short, and me can't decide now if me wanna top her or not, lol :doh: sad to say, she outgrew her dome :rolleyes1: (me really like that dome, hehe :rolleyes2: ), but, that was inevitable of course & it will jus get passed to the next girl in line :thumbsup: she'z been gettin mikrobz & mc, and as u can see, her & Bella (that haggard lookin bitch in the back :rofl: ) are sharin a bit of added cfl side light :cool1: as alwayz, only the future knowz what the future holdz, lol, but for now, all is choo-choo rockin! :headbang: ppp

rs=w_600,h_600.jpg
unnamed (4).jpg

:pass:looking good mate, nice size for day 21. Not sure about topping, i havent tried that yet, only gone as far as LST, which seems good for increasing the yield.

:pass:looking good mate, nice size for day 21. Not sure about topping, i havent tried that yet, only gone as far as LST, which seems good for increasing the yield.

thx mate :d5: i was jus checkin out ur outdoor lineup again (cuz i done forgot i already did :tongue: ) & it'z lookin fab :thumbsup: topping is no biggie & alwayz somethin i hafta consider, becuz of height restrictionz in me grow space ;) but this time, i jus...don't....know....:doh: :coffee: ppp

topping also mate would help with more bud space :woohoo: ? Thanks mate:pass:, i had some bad luck with some, least the Nimbins are good, love to know the strain but is just called Bush weed on the streets, def a sativa though. My usually height is less than a tent - 1.5metres is the max but these girls are 1.8metres. just hope they dont get spotted :smoking:, I always have tomatoes on the go around them from a distance they do blend pretty well

Introducing Roxy :-)
20200311_001411.jpg

hey kidz, say high to Roxy :smoking: like Rita, she'z another of the rhino ryder girlz from fastbudz...only she'll be goin into one o' me reg 3L potz & not sum sillee cup, lol :rolleyes2: as a matter of fact, the pic above was taken jus before she hit the dirt about an hour ago, after 36 hrz soaking, and now, it'z all about the waiting game, lol...tick-choo-choo-tock! :headbang: ppp

rs=w_600,h_600.jpg
unnamed (4).jpg

Bloody hell mate . awesome , I am all caught up now and I am not getting notified on watched posts . I just love the way you guys grow in those little pots , to me that is a major skill you have . And this proves it . :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :thumbsup:
View attachment 1167002

meh, the only thing that particular bud provez is -> that i have a cat :rofl: but seriously, thx mate & hint -> sumtimez unwatching, then rewatching a thread can fix the alert issue ;) ppp

Back