April Day 54
April Day 54 :smoking:

20200612_122049.jpg
20200612_122054.jpg
20200612_122107.jpg
20200612_122117.jpg

oopz! :eek1: it seemz April has accidently been left outa rotation...sorry bout that :rolleyes2: she'z basically jus been spendin her dayz gettin fatter & she remindz me so much of a deja vu Roxy, albeit a wee taller, lol :smoking: choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

5-a.png
unnamed (4).jpg

Emerald Day 32
Emerald Day 32 :smoking:

20200612_173242.jpg
20200612_173237.jpg

did ya end up with 2 or 4 tops after FIM?

neither :rolleyes2: she'z still jus a reg ol' plant, only with half-leavez at the fourth floor, becuz -> fuck, me MISSED! :crying: ppp

cropped-Logo.png
unnamed (4).jpg

Looking great 420Forever, the young one do seem to like the sun. i suppiment the sun with ChemOG

Introducing the solstice girlz =)
introducing Pearl...

20200616_202249.jpg

...and Summer :smoking:

20200616_202538.jpg

dropped em both to soak earlier this afternoon & they'll be hittin the dirt tomorrow at sunset...that way, if me timing workz out, one or both will hopefully sprout on the solstice :cool1: ya see, the solstice is symbolic for me, cuz it markz one year i've been growin, and hence, the planting of the NL, becuz one year ago, on the solstice, me first plant to sprout was Harli, a NL from crop king...soooo, me figgered to commemorate it by plantin another NL, and name her, appropriately, Summer :smoking: i'm jus hopin she don't take 5 friggin monthz to finish like her predecessorz, haha :doh: :rofl: but ya, me lookin forward to growin the gelato as well, and wanna give shoutz to @Mr B. from Female Seeds yet again for allowin me the oppurtunity :toke: :thanks: i've entered Pearl into the outdoor auto/photo comp as well, and have two more i'll be entering on july 10th, so the summer should be full o' fun as the outdoor growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

unnamed (3).jpg
6-a.png
unnamed (4).jpg

hey 420z :pass: I am growing a Female Seeds strain for a comp, she is a photogirl ChemOG. I really like the packages they come in/ NL(blueberryx) was the first ever plant i grew, she was autoflower from synergy Automatic Genetics. :jointman:

Hey bro if those are outside get u some nematodes and perlite. Water nematodes in and then cover surface in perlite to seal the bugs out! Plan ahead if possible. Other than that :goodluck:
Wish I could grow outside. Maybe one day! :cooldance:

Pearl & Summer Day 1
Pearl & Summer Day1 ...into the brave new world! :yay:

20200619_181956.jpg
20200619_182028.jpg

Pearl... (lookz like she'z got a chestburster comin out :rofl: )
20200619_182007.jpg

Summer...
20200619_182044.jpg

welp, so much for timing, lol :doh: we've had around an inch of rain since 6am this morn, so apparently, both girlz jus said, "pfft, screw the solstice, we're comin out today instead!" :jump: of the two, Summer is the one i was really hopin would sprout tomorrow, but meh, whatever day it happenz, birth day is alwayz exciting, regardless :joy: and, theze two now make 16/16 on germ/sprout success for me after one year of growin & that'z not too shabby me don't think :rolleyes2: i'm likin growin outside so far, cuz hell, for a lazy grower like me, it'z perfect, lol...i mean, 3 outa 4 thingz a plant needz are all supplied readily by nature & all i hafta provide is the soil ;) hopefully, the new soil mix i made up will play out good, we'll see :shrug: i'm also likin outside, cuz i can grow in bigger potz than the 3L i'm limited to inside, which will equal out to bigger plantz/more yield :woohoo1: anyhoo, we'll be gettin more rain tonite & tomorrow, but they'll be more or less under cover from it, so all is good for now :thumbsup:

and hey @Kyote as u can see, it'z all about -> grow gnomez for the win, choo-choo! :yay: :headbang: ppp

unnamed (3).jpg
6-a.png
unnamed (4).jpg

Back