:pass::d5: How cool 420 m8. the mail was 4.20, Jeans packaging is really spokey but i really like it:d5: No problerm 420 mate, so happy to see the grow train is back growing again :hippy: be Spring there in a few days. We take Spring as the 1st of the Month, Not sure how fast your climate takes to get into Spring but near end of August here it warms up, and Spring is already there:what?: Congrats mate for being grower of the year :hippy:

ya, i seen that postage price right off the bat, lol :rofl: randomness for the win! :woody: and thx again for tweakin me growtrain image m8, it'z def the cat'z meow! :kitty: :joy: it'll still be another couple monthz here before i can get outside...night tempz don't get above 50f til late may or first of june, but i def can't wait! :jump: ppp

:pass::d5: How cool 420 m8. the mail was 4.20, Jeans packaging is really spokey but i really like it:d5: No problerm 420 mate, so happy to see the grow train is back growing again :hippy: be Spring there in a few days. We take Spring as the 1st of the Month, Not sure how fast your climate takes to get into Spring but near end of August here it warms up, and Spring is already there:what?: Congrats mate for being grower of the year :hippy:

I thought the same thing what are the odds that's what the shipping cost that's a sign if there ever was one. Really cool..... Also yes @420Forever congrats on your title I'll be watching the title defense and all the competitors for your crown. I haven't done or even know anyone who has done an auto outside in years I am going to have to give that a go myself this year in some form.

ya, jus not sure when i'll be growin em, lol :doh: me outside photo dance card for the summer was full with a couple linda seedz strainz & a barney'z farm, but i may hafta re-evaluate & make spot for the dank the tank, lol :smoking: it'z a 3-way indica dom cross of tahoe og x blue cheeze x blue widow :headbang: ppp
That dank the tank mix sounds tasty and strong. I am definitely going to be pulling up a seat for that one alone.

I thought the same thing what are the odds that's what the shipping cost that's a sign if there ever was one. Really cool..... Also yes @420Forever congrats on your title I'll be watching the title defense and all the competitors for your crown. I haven't done or even know anyone who has done an auto outside in years I am going to have to give that a go myself this year in some form.

thx & long story short -> there'z no substitute for the sun & autoz LUV it! :cools: ppp

ya, i seen that postage price right off the bat, lol :rofl: randomness for the win! :woody: and thx again for tweakin me growtrain image m8, it'z def the cat'z meow! :kitty: :joy: it'll still be another couple monthz here before i can get outside...night tempz don't get above 50f til late may or first of june, but i def can't wait! :jump: ppp

:rofl: i see anything 420 it catches my eye, i think even stereo models with example cd player 420 lol. I had to put the cat in the siggy since its caturday everyday:yay:. The cool nights do go for a while, but even here the nights can be cool in September. June is our winterrrrrrrr:woohoo::snow1: i may do a snow chase to the Northern Tablelands and set timer for the girls then back to water them :watering:

I know Bmurrciless dont see that much at all, always a few items at 4.20 in shops , some stereo mods have 420 in them, maybe cars also not sure there is a bmw 420, maybe there is :bong:

I can usually head outdoors at the end of April but absolutely no later than Mothers day Weekend here in lower Michigan which I think is the first or second weekend in May. I have found using the big temp swings between night and day helps stretch the girls out more for big plants. I try to plant by the lunar cycle also so I usually try for the last week of April first week of May. Sometimes I have to go out and cover the plants like last year we were still getting frost after I had planted but I usually have plants that are a couple months old when I transplant outside so they are pretty big and healthy.
Im thinking the 4.20 postage is a good omen their! I can't hardly wait to get back outside! Having my fruit and veggie garden mixed right in with my weed garden was the best move I ever made eating fresh fruits and veggies while maintaining the flower garden is my most favorite thing ever! Thanks for tagging me in here Ill b following along for sure.... Best of luck in your journeys

I can usually head outdoors at the end of April but absolutely no later than Mothers day Weekend here in lower Michigan which I think is the first or second weekend in May. I have found using the big temp swings between night and day helps stretch the girls out more for big plants. I try to plant by the lunar cycle also so I usually try for the last week of April first week of May. Sometimes I have to go out and cover the plants like last year we were still getting frost after I had planted but I usually have plants that are a couple months old when I transplant outside so they are pretty big and healthy.
Im thinking the 4.20 postage is a good omen their! I can't hardly wait to get back outside! Having my fruit and veggie garden mixed right in with my weed garden was the best move I ever made eating fresh fruits and veggies while maintaining the flower garden is my most favorite thing ever! Thanks for tagging me in here Ill b following along for sure.... Best of luck in your journeys

heya jean, thx for stoppin in :d5: like the title sez, it'z a forevercrazy growtrain & there'z alwayz sumthin happenin, indoorz, outdoorz or both, lol, so ur welcome any time ;) drinkz & snackz are in Car 11, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

Winter grow update - 03/14/21
Afghan Mass Day 90 :smoking: still..........waitin........on..........amber :bored:

20210314_214826.jpg
20210314_214841.jpg

Blueberry Day 82 :smoking: frosty lil thing :cool1:

20210314_214852.jpg
20210314_214906.jpg

Chem-Bomb Day 52 :smoking: cute lil thing :biggrin:

20210314_214918.jpg
20210314_214932.jpg

the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

8-a.png
48-a.png
humboldt-seeds_512x270.jpg

:pass: :d5:hey 420 mate ! They are looking lovely and frosty the girls, must be close to picking :smokeit:

yup, the afghan will be comin down any day & the blueberry will be close behind :thumbsup: ppp

Back