RIP smaller Linda Seedz photo AK, Day 123/day 80 of flower :bow:

View attachment 1383580

top half, before & after very ruff wet trim...
View attachment 1383587View attachment 1383588

misc bud shotz...
View attachment 1383581View attachment 1383582
View attachment 1383583View attachment 1383584View attachment 1383585

nice, healthy main stalk...:joy:
View attachment 1383586

well, gawd knowz why she decided to run so damn long, and could've gone at least another week :doh:, but the smaller ak photo is now down & hangin to dry & th-th-that'z all for the 2021 Summer Growtrain kidz, woot! :yay: :cooldance: i figger she'll give 3/4 oz, but we'll see :shrug: and yup, Engine No 420 has pulled into the shop, preparing for a much needed & well dezerved break :whew: i'll be back in a few dayz with the total dry weight tally & final thoughtz, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1383589
Excellent grow, congratulations on a fine result. More than a pound of bud is a nice way to put the summer grow to bed! :pighug:

Smaller AK final weight & final thoughtz
Smaller photo AK final dry weight 44.6gr - 495.7 + 44.6 = 540.3gr / 19.2 oz / 1 lb, 3.2 oz official grand total for 2021 summer grow :yay: :cooldance:

20211103_001319.jpg
20211103_002623.jpg

ok kidz, it'z all over now :whew: and long story short, i'm def one happee stoner & have nooooo complaintz :biggrin: and welp, jus fer the record & all, i'd like to reiterate jus a couple thingz...

1) all my plantz were grown 100% naturally & organically, with absolutely no chemical, manmade synthetic bullshit whatsoever :nono: :thumbsup:
2) aside from givin em a topdress of fresh dry amendmentz jus three timez durin a 5-1/2m period, i wanna reiterate that this truly was a water-only grow :thumbsup:
3) my entire od grow for the summer suffered from no bug/pest issuez at all the entire time, woot! :joy: and with no real preventative meazurez either, lol...all i did was give a light neem oil spray once a week about a half-dozen timez & that'z it :shrug: :eyebrows:
4) jus fer shitz & gigglez, i got a total of 10.1 oz from the 3 big photoz alone...not a bad dividend for jus waterin em & rotatin their potz once a day for 5 mon :smoking: hehe

all in all, a fantastic grow & i'm def lookin forward to next summer already :smoking: i'll be growin a couple autoz inside for bumper plantz over the winter, but that won't be for at least another month, so stay choo-choo tuned & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

420FOREVER.jpg

Smaller photo AK final dry weight 44.6gr - 495.7 + 44.6 = 540.3gr / 19.2 oz / 1 lb, 3.2 oz official grand total for 2021 summer grow :yay: :cooldance:

View attachment 1384835View attachment 1384836

ok kidz, it'z all over now :whew: and long story short, i'm def one happee stoner & have nooooo complaintz :biggrin: and welp, jus fer the record & all, i'd like to reiterate jus a couple thingz...

1) all my plantz were grown 100% naturally & organically, with absolutely no chemical, manmade synthetic bullshit whatsoever :nono: :thumbsup:
2) aside from givin em a topdress of fresh dry amendmentz jus three timez durin a 5-1/2m period, i wanna reiterate that this truly was a water-only grow :thumbsup:
3) my entire od grow for the summer suffered from no bug/pest issuez at all the entire time, woot! :joy: and with no real preventative meazurez either, lol...all i did was give a light neem oil spray once a week about a half-dozen timez & that'z it :shrug: :eyebrows:
4) jus fer shitz & gigglez, i got a total of 10.1 oz from the 3 big photoz alone...not a bad dividend for jus waterin em & rotatin their potz once a day for 5 mon :smoking: hehe

all in all, a fantastic grow & i'm def lookin forward to next summer already :smoking: i'll be growin a couple autoz inside for bumper plantz over the winter, but that won't be for at least another month, so stay choo-choo tuned & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

Stellar season bro! Congrats!!
:headbang:

Winter grow planted
ok kidz, Engine No 420 has fired up the coal tender & is ready to depart the station for the inside winter grow, so alllllll aboard! :toke:

20211219_123859.jpg
20211219_123907.jpg
20211219_123914.jpg

on the left, we have Rocit Fuel from rocbud....dunno a thing about the lineage, or indi/sati ratio or any o' that :shrug: it'z a single bean that was gifted to me about a year & a half ago, and well, i figgered it was time to finally grow it, so...:rofl: and on the right, we have Sour Crinkle from meph...a cross of grape crinkle x sour crack....and well, some sourcez say it'z 80/20 indi dominant, while otherz say it'z 60/40 sati dominant, so who the hell knowz, lol :doh: i've not grown any of either of theze breeder'z gear yet, so...:shrug: they both had tailz after a 48h soak, and the soil is jus a wee bit different this time, as it'z uzed soil from my od summer grow that'z been re-amended, so i'm hopin it workz out, lol :rolleyes2: another thing that got added is some #3 grade perlite i got from Mother Earth, and man, i LUV that shit! :yay: nice, BIG chunkz! :thumbsup: in any case, if timing workz out, i'll hopefully have a sprout for the solstice on tuezday, so climb aboard & grab yer seatz, cuz the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

ensEOOrD_400x400.jpg
hoody-logo-1-front-big-e1549452208289.jpg

Rocit Fuel Day 1
Rocit Fuel Day 1 ...into the brave new world! :yay: now, if it'll jus grow...:rofl: :rolleyes2: meanwhile, the sour crinkle is bein stubborn to break soil :nono: i'll give it a couple more dayz, then replace it with sumthin else :shrug: the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

20211222_115410.jpg

ensEOOrD_400x400.jpg

Winter grow Xmas update :-)
Rocit Fuel Day 4 :smoking:

20211225_133043.jpg

meanwhile, the sour crinkle never did sprout, so i replaced it with an auto ww from linda, planted today for Xmas :smoking:
Merry Xmas to all from me & Gracie! :headbang: ppp

20211224_113805.jpg
20211224_113808.jpg

ensEOOrD_400x400.jpg
:xmas:

Back