Update - 08/27/23
Purple Kush auto Day 43 ...and still no signz of preflower :doh: :shrug:

20230826_135307.jpg

Green Crack auto Day 36 :smokeit:

20230826_135253.jpg

Chem-Bomb auto Day 3 :baby:

20230826_135323.jpg

the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

yup, still runnin it, but it'z over in my od thread now, becuz no, it still ain't flowered :rofl: :doh: ppp
Have you tried to flip to a 12 12 schedule to induce flowering then switching back to your normal light schedule? Sometimes they need a little push to get certain phenotypes to flower. I've had autos from Growers Choice that I've had to nudge them into flower by switching the light schedule for a few days then switch them back. It's obviously not ideal or how things should go but it happens from time to time.

Have you tried to flip to a 12 12 schedule to induce flowering then switching back to your normal light schedule?

well, here'z the thing -> i've got two other autoz goin inside that are doin fine & i ain't wantin to flip to 12/12 becuz o' that, soooo, as i explained over in my od thread, i put the purp kush outside, cuz of the shorter daylight hrz now (13 hrz now), hopin it will kick it into flower....i put it out there about a week ago, but it still ain't flipped yet :doh: my od photoz flipped & started flowerin about 3 weekz ago, so for the most part, i have no fuckin clue what'z goin on.............but hey, what else is new :rofl: :shrug: ppp

Back