Indoor 600 watt LED-Soil-Auto Seeds Diesel Berry - Royal Queen Northern Lights

Bonehead me for quoting my own post lol. lots of space in that setup maybe you'll get one o dem monsters!

Bonehead me for quoting my own post lol. lots of space in that setup maybe you'll get one o dem monsters!

I'm Hoping so :size:, you can see the pics labeled DB 1 and NL 1 are both bigger than the rest. But that NL 1 with the fatter leaves, I can already see a 3rd set of leaves peeking out. Well ahead of the others. Can't really see from the pics without ref, but the leaves are twice the size of the rest of them too. The DB 1 is about an inch taller than the rest, and has the prettiest, most well formed leaves. =)

Hi mate I'm also doing nl at the moment with royal queens quick one the nl is from nirvana.
Royal queens nl is a monster plant subbed in for this one bro the plants are looking great glad to have u back

Can't wait to see what they produce. Hehe they were two free seeds, so it'll be great if they are little monsters. I did some research on them an they seem pretty popular. Personally I'm not much of an indica person, but for bedtime its great!

Last edited:
I'm Hoping so :size:, you can see the pics labeled DB 1 and NL 1 are both bigger than the rest. But that NL 1 with the fatter leaves, I can already see a 3rd set of leaves peeking out. Well ahead of the others. Can't really see from the pics without ref, but the leaves are twice the size of the rest of them too. The DB 1 is about an inch taller than the rest, and has the prettiest, most well formed leaves. =)

Can't wait to see what they produce. Hehe they were two free seeds, so it'll be great if they are little monsters. I did some research on them an they seem pretty popular. Personally I'm not much of an indica person, but for bedtime its great!
Both mine are freebies the quick one is the vaults freebie and the nl from original sensible seeds how uncanny is that
I prefer indica highs as I dont like to much of a head high

Day 10

They look a lot happier, except DB-2. You can see in the pics something is up with it. Not sure if its just from the heat spike I had? You can see the color has mostly returned to the others and there's lots of new growth.

What do you guys think of DB-2?
DB 2-5.jpg

DB 1-1.jpg DB 1-2.jpg DB 1-3.jpg DB 2-1.jpg DB 2-2.jpg DB 2-3.jpg DB 2-4.jpg DB 2-5.jpg NL 1-1.jpg NL 1-2.jpg NL 1-3.jpg NL 2-1.jpg NL 2-2.jpg NL 2-4.jpg

Last edited:
Looking Good! I say grow it out unless you need the resources.

Day 13:

All have made changes.

lots of growth over the last few days.

I REALLY like how the DB-1 looks, other than the few spots from getting too hot, she looks amazing! NL-1 is definitely growing fastest, and NL-2 isn't looking too far behind it.

The really burned one I've decided to call crispy.
Looking Good! I say grow it out unless you need the resources.
I'll be keeping it, only because I have nothing better do grow in its place at the moment. Lets see how she turns out =D

DB 1-1.jpg DB 1-2.jpg NL 1-1.jpg NL 1-3.jpg NL 2-1.jpg NL 2-2.jpg Curly.jpg

Last edited:
Day 13:

All have made changes.

lots of growth over the last few days.

I REALLY like how the DB-1 looks, other than the few spots from getting too hot, she looks amazing! NL-1 is definitely growing fastest, and NL-2 isn't looking too far behind it.

The really burned one I've decided to call crispy.
I'll be keeping it, only because I have nothing better do grow in its place at the moment. Lets see how she turns out =D
have you ph'd your soil to check for lockout?

have you ph'd your soil to check for lockout?

Its hovering just around 7 last time I checked which was two days ago with their first feeding. My method of testing is a little inaccurate at the moment, since its a chemical match the colors test. But after several repeat tests it still stayed around 7.

I'm using happy frog, which correct me if I'm wrong, but has lime to help keep things stable?

The water I use is tap, but I boil it for at least an hour, then let sit for a few days to get rid of the chlorine/chloramine. The tds on the water here last it was checked was around 20-50 on my friends meter.

Is there something you're seeing I'm not? That damage was done with everything getting too hot (90's) and the soil got a little dry while I was away. Everything else I see now is straight good growth.. as far as I can tell.

Input is always welcome!

Day 16:

Crispy is showing life, getting bigger. The new growth coming out of it looks good, other than being twisted up.

DB 1 looks pretty good to me overall. I think this plant has taken all of my abuse the best.

NL 1 is getting bushy, but I'm starting to wonder about some of these wrinkled leaves. I'm pretty sure that its just remainders from the heat/drying, all the newest growth looks unspotted uncurled.

NL-2 The first set of leaves turned orange-brown dried up and fell off mostly. The rest of the plant is ok besides a spot on one of the 3rd sets, you can see it on NL 2-2 on the left side. Everything in the center and lower growth is nice and green.

Could my problem be Cal/Mag? Do I even have a problem? Or am I just over-worrying after scorching them? I have such a hard time comparing on the charts, especially since I have color vision issues lol.. they all look the same to me =(

Hopefully I haven't completely stunted all of them.. I know Crispy is definitely stunted lol

Attachments

• Crispy2.jpg
    Crispy2.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 110
  • DB 1-2.jpg
    DB 1-2.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 97
  • DB 1-S.jpg
    DB 1-S.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 106
  • NL 1-1.jpg
    NL 1-1.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 97
  • NL 1-2.jpg
    NL 1-2.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 95
  • NL 1-3.jpg
    NL 1-3.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 92
  • NL 2-1.jpg
    NL 2-1.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 93
  • NL 2-2.jpg
    NL 2-2.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 92
  • NL 2-S.jpg
    NL 2-S.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 102
  • all4.jpg
    all4.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Could be, I've had leaves do that but only a little further and and they were on the way out anyway. I usually start calmag w/nutes day 10. I would still wait for some of the more seasoned growers to chime in. If your not using a calmag supplement I would.

Back