75cm x 75cm x 160cm tent

What if I was to put 8 plants in the 75cm x 75cm tent and 300w cfl and 100w spider farmer? Would that work?

Also I should mention I do have two of those tents now, a 220w led and a 100w led and a 300cfl light any suggestions on how to spread those lights? And that's the max number of plants can I get away with in each tent

Last edited:
What if I was to put 8 plants in the 75cm x 75cm tent and 300w cfl and 100w spider farmer? Would that work?

Also I should mention I do have two of those tents now, a 220w led and a 100w led and a 300cfl light any suggestions on how to spread those lights? And that's the max number of plants can I get away with in each tent
8-9 plants SOG (sea of green,) is possible, I dont think you can get in more, But you can try :baked: you would need to be sure of good air flow, so constant defol and air management would be your job. but totally possible.

<personally I would use the leds, use the 100 watt, for the seedlings and veg and then move them over to the 200watt for flowering, you can have a constant growline , using one tent for veg and one for flower.

8-9 plants SOG (sea of green,) is possible, I dont think you can get in more, But you can try :baked: you would need to be sure of good air flow, so constant defol and air management would be your job. but totally possible.

<personally I would use the leds, use the 100 watt, for the seedlings and veg and then move them over to the 200watt for flowering, you can have a constant growline , using one tent for veg and one for flower.
As it turns out i have another change of plan on its way, i will be moving in two weeks to a bigger place with a totally soare big room for which i willcbe ordering a tent kit (1.2m x 1.2m) with a 720w omega black led light. I will use that for flowering 8 plants (photoperiods) aswell as the two 75cm x 75cm tents one for flowering and one for 2 or 3 mothers snd clones to rotate into the other two tents for flowering. Or i will just use one 75cm tent for mothers and clones and give the other one to my mate or it for drying bud

As it turns out i have another change of plan on its way, i will be moving in two weeks to a bigger place with a totally soare big room for which i willcbe ordering a tent kit (1.2m x 1.2m) with a 720w omega black led light. I will use that for flowering 8 plants (photoperiods) aswell as the two 75cm x 75cm tents one for flowering and one for 2 or 3 mothers snd clones to rotate into the other two tents for flowering. Or i will just use one 75cm tent for mothers and clones and give the other one to my mate or it for drying bud
sounds like fun times ahead....

Back