75cm x 75cm x 160cm tent

Rozzy

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hello guys!

After over 10 years of being away from growing I'm starting small with a 75cm x 75cm x 160cm tent, I have ordered a kit, it comes with an omega spectra g220 Led light (220w and outputs 8umol/W and 600umol/S)

My question is: is that going to be sufficient for 3 plants (possibly photoperiods) and for scrog method? Should I put an extra 100w led strip or panel in? And what should I expect to yield roughly with just the 220w light?

Thanks so much for any information or input

Peace, Rozzy

75cm x 75cm x 160cm tent
If my remedial math is accurate, that's ~6sqf, and
220w light
:baked:...I've never grown photos, but I could grow 1/2-3/4lb+ every ~90 days from autos, in just decent soil in SIPs in there, depending on Temp/RH. Likely more depending on ongoing management of environment and related details…Medium, Proper Water/ing, PPFD/DLI, Airflow, Pruning, Training, etc.

You'll get some different opinions from folks that grow different ways :cheers:

In terms of yield (productivity): Growing autos in coco/perlite I generally have no problem getting something over 1 gram of prime dried buds/day of growth, such as get 100 grams or 1/4-lb at 3 months.

Much as was noted, advice on lighting will vary. Some will likely push you to use the Photone app to actually measure your light's output and DLI. You can't go wrong doing that. But I suggest just wait and see, with the current light surely working for veg. By a couple weeks or otherwise before bloom you should know the light's limits, whether the plants want and can take more light, what (if any) type of light you may want to add (such as a single COB for a single plant vs. a broad quantum board vs. strip); maybe just add a bloom-dedicated (vs. full-spectrum) light; maybe add UVA, UVB and/or IR lights; etc.

I think about 1g/w is the norm nowadays, or around 400g/m2 in your space. I don't think I'd add any light; that's the appropriate amount for that sized space. You may could get away with more light for photos since less DLI at 12/12, but I'd stick 4 autos in there and aim for a half pound total.

Hello guys!

After over 10 years of being away from growing I'm starting small with a 75cm x 75cm x 160cm tent, I have ordered a kit, it comes with an omega spectra g220 Led light (220w and outputs 8umol/W and 600umol/S)

My question is: is that going to be sufficient for 3 plants (possibly photoperiods) and for scrog method? Should I put an extra 100w led strip or panel in? And what should I expect to yield roughly with just the 220w light?

Thanks so much for any information or input

Peace, Rozzy
200 watts in a 75x75 should be sufficient for a full spread with scroging, imho

I grow 4 plants full scrog in a 70x70 when i grow photos, https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/4x-b...day-49-scrogging-away-my-crystal-forest.1397/

but it seems to me, watching most of the growers on this site, if you can treat them right, Autos will give you the same, if not a greater yield over a shorter period.... check out https://www.autoflower.org/threads/growing-scrog.90229/page-22#post-2888425

In the end, Go with whatever you feel is right and work to the future grows getting better and better.

200 watts in a 75x75 should be sufficient for a full spread with scroging, imho

I grow 4 plants full scrog in a 70x70 when i grow photos, https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/4x-b...day-49-scrogging-away-my-crystal-forest.1397/

but it seems to me, watching most of the growers on this site, if you can treat them right, Autos will give you the same, if not a greater yield over a shorter period.... check out https://www.autoflower.org/threads/growing-scrog.90229/page-22#post-2888425

In the end, Go with whatever you feel is right and work to the future grows getting better and better.
Thanks for your reply bud, I needed some sort of assurance and you just provided me that ✌️ I thought it would have been enough to be fair but I had to ask, I am going with 3 ladies, maybe 4 and scrog them, it will be my first scrog but I'm looking forward to it as I'm pretty confident with what I'm doing

Thanks for your reply bud, I needed some sort of assurance and you just provided me that ✌️ I thought it would have been enough to be fair but I had to ask, I am going with 3 ladies, maybe 4 and scrog them, it will be my first scrog but I'm looking forward to it as I'm pretty confident with what I'm doing
I just cleared out my current failure, and will take a short break, As such I am planning to do a photo run next , not sure which seeds to use at the moment but once I get into it and start... sometime soon..ish... maybe in a week..... or a month or... or....., I will run 4 plants and scrog the hell out of 'em.

I plan for 16 mains per plant, 64 mains in total, heavy defol (schwazz) at flip and again after 21 days of flower. for my tent size this often works out quite well.

Now I just have to get myself motivated...:baked:

I just cleared out my current failure, and will take a short break, As such I am planning to do a photo run next , not sure which seeds to use at the moment but once I get into it and start... sometime soon..ish... maybe in a week..... or a month or... or....., I will run 4 plants and scrog the hell out of 'em.

I plan for 16 mains per plant, 64 mains in total, heavy defol (schwazz) at flip and again after 21 days of flower. for my tent size this often works out quite well.

Now I just have to get myself motivated...:baked:
Yeah a fresh start is always good bud! I went with barney's farm, greenhouse seeds, Dutch passion and Dr trichome seeds.

Three popped seeds went into their pots today in the tent so the journey has begun, will scrog the tent and see how if goes

Yeah a fresh start is always good bud! I went with barney's farm, greenhouse seeds, Dutch passion and Dr trichome seeds.

Three popped seeds went into their pots today in the tent so the journey has begun, will scrog the tent and see how if goes
i soaked 6 Blond Russian ladies ( old freebies from Dutch head-shop) and dropped them into jiffies, AK-47/White widow cross.
So i guess I have started again.... :baked:

Back