Humboldt Seed Organization 8-FAST FLOWERING GREEN CRACK

I start my photo's slow also under a 15 watt led for 2 weeks.. Then into my grow cab. I started in solo cup and up potted at 3 weeks when I topped. As far as stress maybe topping? Transplanting but no more than any other photo ive ever grown. My first time with the FV 's though. Long time with the photo's. Do you plan on doing the OGKZ? Will you quote me in it so I can follow along please? No issues with them and actually they are amazing so far. I have a fast GC indoor going and so far its all good but its like 30 ish days in and I may veg longer than I want to just see... Kinda seems like If I am testing them I should put them though the shit to see...How do you feel about how to test seeds? I have been breeding for a long time now but started as a pollen chucker but I have a good pallet for taste and quality and just all around have been around pot for over 30 years pretty much my hole life.... I am here to help out everyone in all of this so Im not bitching at all....I hope it doesn't sound like I am..

I start my photo's slow also under a 15 watt led for 2 weeks.. Then into my grow cab. I started in solo cup and up potted at 3 weeks when I topped. As far as stress maybe topping? Transplanting but no more than any other photo ive ever grown. My first time with the FV 's though. Long time with the photo's. Do you plan on doing the OGKZ? Will you quote me in it so I can follow along please? No issues with them and actually they are amazing so far. I have a fast GC indoor going and so far its all good but its like 30 ish days in and I may veg longer than I want to just see... Kinda seems like If I am testing them I should put them though the shit to see...How do you feel about how to test seeds? I have been breeding for a long time now but started as a pollen chucker but I have a good pallet for taste and quality and just all around have been around pot for over 30 years pretty much my hole life.... I am here to help out everyone in all of this so Im not bitching at all....I hope it doesn't sound like I am..
no plans to run the ogkz to many other strains calling out to me but il definitely be trying some more fast strains here in the future
when it comes to testing seeds my policy is to do your best honesty is the best policy good or bad i like to see strains grown by all levels of grower if a noob can grow a pristine plant its probably a easy grower and vise versa so basically as long as you give the breeder a full journal with some good detail thats all thats required it dont come across like your bitchin at all just telling it like how it is

WK 3 flower FGC
@Trichome farmer They look to be loving the new light and that defoliation is going to free up some energy for the flower show :headbang:

Well played :thumbsup:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
thanks mark think the left side got a bit tall under the hps so im getting some light stress now nothing too bad iv made alot of change mid grow so hard to tell if its actually the light
love that full canopy.
thanks john must say the FGC took me by surprise it really blew up :growing:side branching like crazy

wk 4 flower
end of week 4 and a few issues starting to show there head yellowing on the big girl in the middle on the left im not sure if its too close too the light maybe a magnesium deficiency iv been hitting them pretty hard on the nutes with a e,c of 2.0 starting to dial that back now as the chart suggests the worst affected area is directly under the new light some im hoping its just that getting good run off ph looks stable around 6.0 my best guess is it a mag def in the leaves closest to the light due to the intensity

View media item 21702
View media item 21701
View media item 21700
View media item 21699
View media item 21698
View media item 21697
View media item 21696
View media item 21695worst affected area any ideas would be appreciated

end of week 4 and a few issues starting to show there head yellowing on the big girl in the middle on the left im not sure if its too close too the light maybe a magnesium deficiency iv been hitting them pretty hard on the nutes with a e,c of 2.0 starting to dial that back now as the chart suggests the worst affected area is directly under the new light some im hoping its just that getting good run off ph looks stable around 6.0 my best guess is it a mag def in the leaves closest to the light due to the intensity

View media item 21702
View media item 21701
View media item 21700
View media item 21699
View media item 21698
View media item 21697
View media item 21696
View media item 21695worst affected area any ideas would be appreciated

I would first try switching the lights around and seeing if that helps pal

I would first try switching the lights around and seeing if that helps pal
think i might just ride it out bit of light burn never hurt anyone lol ( cant be bothered attempting to switch them over all that bud imagine if it slipped :doh:

Back