Humboldt Seed Organization 8-FAST FLOWERING GREEN CRACK

WK5 flower
WK6 FGC flower
:drool: it's like a whole dessert case full of frosted goodies! :woody:...... they look fantastic TF, nice solid chunky buds, delish' aroma - :greenthumb:What a pile you're going to have.... to trim! :muahaha::goodluck::crying:...soooo don't feel for ya! But that glorious task is a ways off yet, nothing but eye humping to do now...:smoking:

:drool: it's like a whole dessert case full of frosted goodies! :woody:...... they look fantastic TF, nice solid chunky buds, delish' aroma - :greenthumb:What a pile you're going to have.... to trim! :muahaha::goodluck::crying:...soooo don't feel for ya! But that glorious task is a ways off yet, nothing but eye humping to do now...:smoking:
i dont mind trim jail too much but i think this one is going to test even my patience worst part is my buddys cropping his 8 x 4 the same week and i always give him a hand with it gonna be in trim jail for a solid week :face:

@Trichome farmer That crystal coverage is crazy mate :headbang:

Not to much longer and it's sticky finger time :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
cheers mark its smells as good as it looks in there the telos lights never fail to impress

Last edited:
:pimp: gotta take the pain with the pleasure, and you sir, have been pleasured immensely these days! :crying:... at this point you must use a forklift to access your bud archive :help::haha:
Hey at least your mate can come help in kind, right? Don't forget to wear your striped jammies while trimming :kiss::rofl:

:pimp: gotta take the pain with the pleasure, and you sir, have been pleasured immensely these days! :crying:... at this point you must use a forklift to access your bud archive :help::haha:
Hey at least your mate can come help in kind, right? Don't forget to wear your striped jammies while trimming :kiss::rofl:
you clearly underestimate how much canna:smokeit: i consume plus i give some away and my girlfriend smokes her fair share too gave her a half full jar at the beginning of the lock down thinking she would get 3-4 weeks out of it 2 weeks later all gone haha now im back working long hours it will help build up a bit of a stockpile i dont smoke at work never liked it

:yoinks: holy crap, y'all are dope furnaces! :smokeout:...... yup, the work load will help get your tolerances down to reasonable levels! :rofl:.... I'm with you on work/stone, only place that was enjoyable was at the orchid nursery back in the day, sometimes at around 4pm we'd stop for a Amsterdam break, coffee and a couple tokes to wind down the day, finish up a task, and clean up... maybe wander around for "crop assessment" (read: eye-hump all the cool stuff!) :eyebrows:.... hey it's legit! :rofl: We needed to keep tabs on what was coming into bloom, needed work, etc.,.... :thumbsup:

WK7 FGC flower
Back