Humboldt Seed Organization 8-FAST FLOWERING GREEN CRACK

Looking real good bud. Im pretty happy with the 2 i have going so far they are pretty vigorous with growth i cant wait to see them flower!
i second that on them being vigorous they have loved all the abuse iv given them so far :crying:

got all the plants moved into the flowering tent and re potted i decided to only do 8 of the 9 to make it a bit easier hand watering them once the nets on them i gave it to a friend so it wont die :d5: hate killing healthy plants im going to give them another week maybe two then flip to 12/12
View media item 21548
View media item 21547
View media item 21550
View media item 21551
View media item 21552

Oh, yes. That pot up was needed :pass:

Happy and healthy roots just what we want see :pass:

I would agree :thumbsup: 2 weeks to get some roots down and veg growth then flower time :headbang:

Stay safe mate and thanks for the diary update :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

wk1 flower
:vibe: tops ahoy! :woohoo1:..very nicely done in the TF, Brazilian shave job below is so clean and nick-free :kiss: :rofl:... I can't wait to see these in bloom!

:vibe: tops ahoy! :woohoo1:..very nicely done in the TF, Brazilian shave job below is so clean and nick-free :kiss: :rofl:... I can't wait to see these in bloom!
cheers waira no matter how much i defoliate i never seem to get everything i want maybe its just me being a nutter wait till you see what i have planed for week three :crying:shouldn't be aloud in my own tent sometimes they have gone ape over the last week side branching has a mind of its own fighting main colas for the light i can already see this will be one of the better grows iv done so far plants are super healthy stalks are swelling like crazy getting ready to hold some weight iv just bought another telos008 aswell so we going 100% led here very soon extremely excited about that :d5:

Back