Humboldt Seed Organization 8-FAST FLOWERING GREEN CRACK

wk 2 flower
  • so were at the end of week two and i must say the fast green crack has taken me by surprise with her aggressive side branching she is an ideal scrog strain i wish i had trimmed them up a bit more but ya live and learn il do a final defoliation at the end of next week give those hundreds of budsites some more light iv also bought another GN telos so we are going 100% led very soon
    just hit the girls with there first pk boost from shogun seems early to be giving it at the start of week three but there chart is based on a 9 week grow so im just moving everything to fit 8 weeks E.C is at 2.0 :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: with other nutes these girls would be fried by now but this shogun stuff is witch craft i tells ya hahaha bloody chart recommends 2.2-2.5 e.c i havnt got that brave yet feeling my way in also trying a new method with watering
    i water every second day alternating between plain ph correct water with just some boost then a full feed it working out good so far ph seems to be staying stable no signs of nute lockout and still only feeding 1ml per liter of cal mag shogun fertilizers witchcraft :woohoo1::crying::thanks:
    View media item 21605
    View media item 21606
    View media item 21607
    View media item 21608

WK 3 flower FGC
  • wk 4 flower
  • end of week 4 and a few issues starting to show there head yellowing on the big girl in the middle on the left im not sure if its too close too the light maybe a magnesium deficiency iv been hitting them pretty hard on the nutes with a e,c of 2.0 starting to dial that back now as the chart suggests the worst affected area is directly under the new light some im hoping its just that getting good run off ph looks stable around 6.0 my best guess is it a mag def in the leaves closest to the light due to the intensity

View media item 21702
    View media item 21701
    View media item 21700
    View media item 21699
    View media item 21698
    View media item 21697
    View media item 21696
    View media item 21695worst affected area any ideas would be appreciated

WK5 flower
  • WK6 FGC flower
  • WK7 FGC flower
  • WK8 HARVEST