Humboldt Seed Organization 8-FAST FLOWERING GREEN CRACK

:headbang: full LED, about bloody time = :paleo:... a Telos no less! Shweeeeeet,....

With 7 plants in there, small wonder it's a damn jungle! I'll count on your trim-pervy madskills to make it all come together... :rofl:

very nicely done in the TF, Brazilian shave job below is so clean and nick-free :kiss:

:crying::crying::crying:

That's the humour I've come to expect from the AFN community :pass:

end of week one did a good clean up il leave them alone now till about week three for a final defoliation
View media item 21588
View media item 21587

Nice job on clearing out that excess foliage :thumbsup:

The plants have more energy now to put into bud production and trichome development :headbang:

Thank you as always for the diary update :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

wk 2 flower
so were at the end of week two and i must say the fast green crack has taken me by surprise with her aggressive side branching she is an ideal scrog strain i wish i had trimmed them up a bit more but ya live and learn il do a final defoliation at the end of next week give those hundreds of budsites some more light iv also bought another GN telos so we are going 100% led very soon
just hit the girls with there first pk boost from shogun seems early to be giving it at the start of week three but there chart is based on a 9 week grow so im just moving everything to fit 8 weeks E.C is at 2.0 :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: with other nutes these girls would be fried by now but this shogun stuff is witch craft i tells ya hahaha bloody chart recommends 2.2-2.5 e.c i havnt got that brave yet feeling my way in also trying a new method with watering
i water every second day alternating between plain ph correct water with just some boost then a full feed it working out good so far ph seems to be staying stable no signs of nute lockout and still only feeding 1ml per liter of cal mag shogun fertilizers witchcraft :woohoo1::crying::thanks:
View media item 21605
View media item 21606
View media item 21607
View media item 21608

Looking great bud. Im looking forward to getting mine into flower here in a few weeks, your plants look amazing. I am going to start up a new thread for a full spectrum test on these and the Fast OGKZ for indoor vs outdoor if you are interestested to see how they do at both. Its great to see them in action for flower before I get their. I put a small bend in one outdoor and yes the side branching was very intense after just a small bend in the stalk so I cant wait to see them stretch at flower.... I may want to flower inside a bit quicker though after looking at the stretch yours put on and outside they look like a great choice for me to have made for a MONSTER grow like I like to do outdoors...
Ive been told by some on here that they should flower and finish faster outdoor? Im hoping to find that out for sure in my test run that I am doing. It will be interesting to hopefully see a plant mature fully outdoors for me as I dont think I have gotten too many over the 22 years ive been growing outdoors to fully finish in my crappy fall weather I get here in Michigan. If I get lucky I can run into the 1st or 2nd week of October here but that is pushing it and asking for all sorts of issues. Usually late september is about all I can go for with weather unless I want to risk PM and bud rot which comes on extremely quick with the cold rainy weather.

:vibe: gettin' jiggy in there,...
Looking great bud. Im looking forward to getting mine into flower here in a few weeks, your plants look amazing. I am going to start up a new thread for a full spectrum test on these and the Fast OGKZ for indoor vs outdoor if you are interestested to see how they do at both. Its great to see them in action for flower before I get their. I put a small bend in one outdoor and yes the side branching was very intense after just a small bend in the stalk so I cant wait to see them stretch at flower.... I may want to flower inside a bit quicker though after looking at the stretch yours put on and outside they look like a great choice for me to have made for a MONSTER grow like I like to do outdoors...
Ive been told by some on here that they should flower and finish faster outdoor? Im hoping to find that out for sure in my test run that I am doing. It will be interesting to hopefully see a plant mature fully outdoors for me as I dont think I have gotten too many over the 22 years ive been growing outdoors to fully finish in my crappy fall weather I get here in Michigan. If I get lucky I can run into the 1st or 2nd week of October here but that is pushing it and asking for all sorts of issues. Usually late september is about all I can go for with weather unless I want to risk PM and bud rot which comes on extremely quick with the cold rainy weather.
From what I've seen of indoor vs outdoor FV's, indoors tend to bloom a bit longer, apples-to-apples... I'm sure ground planted plants take longer period, Skelly was the best test of that with his monsters! And to be sure, "FV" is a relative term. Some longer finishing regular strains may be shortened significantly, but still take a good chunk of time to bloom. This Red Mandarine is actually the slowest of the FV's, and with no regular version, it's an unknown what the reg. bloom time would be,... I had been looking at J47 for ages, and knew the reg. version would be too risky, but the FV may just slide in under the proverbial bell for avoiding shit, mold inducing weather. The new Tropicana Poison is a tire smoker, just like GP, Cheese and Skunk. Oddly enough, it's pretty close in parentage to RM, but way faster - :shrug:

il certainly follow along i really like outdoor grows its just not a option where i live so i gotta get my fix through others on here :d5:

il certainly follow along i really like outdoor grows its just not a option where i live so i gotta get my fix through others on here :d5:
I know man, I'd love to see you in the Sun - :headbang: .... someday I hope!

Hey bud how long did you veg for? I have a fast green crack going outdoor that is full auto at day 60 something? Kinda a huge bummer for me being I am a monster grower.... The fast OGKZ is no Issue and the Quick Kush from Dinafem no problems yet but maybe an idea if you have the OGKZ seed veg them longer to see what happens.... I have 3 of them over 100 days from seed doing good but its a deal to me on the Fast Green Crack.... I still have 1 going inside I was going to flower soon but now I want to veg it for at least 60 days to see whats up are or could these be XXL Auto's ? Could they be so light sensitive that they flower under 16 hrs of light? Ive been growing photo's over 20 years but the fast versions are new to us all.

Hey bud how long did you veg for? I have a fast green crack going outdoor that is full auto at day 60 something? Kinda a huge bummer for me being I am a monster grower.... The fast OGKZ is no Issue and the Quick Kush from Dinafem no problems yet but maybe an idea if you have the OGKZ seed veg them longer to see what happens.... I have 3 of them over 100 days from seed doing good but its a deal to me on the Fast Green Crack.... I still have 1 going inside I was going to flower soon but now I want to veg it for at least 60 days to see whats up are or could these be XXL Auto's ? Could they be so light sensitive that they flower under 16 hrs of light? Ive been growing photo's over 20 years but the fast versions are new to us all.
from looking back at the dates on my pics it looks like 6-7 week for veg with a slow start but no signs of auto flowering here was it just one you had turn on you any stress factors you can think of maybe just a random seed that leaned abit more to auto hard to say

Back