Accidentally removing pistils during LST...does that make it HST?

beavis

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
So I was just doing some LST on my Sam's OG, and I accidentally removed a couple of pistils in the process. Is this going to cause any real stress in the plants that I need to watch for? I really didn't mean to do this they came off very very easily. Like I could have probably blowin them off if I tried hard enough. If anyone has any experience with his please chime in and let me know to put my mind at ease Thanks a lot guys and girls.
20190430_210712.jpg

I've split branches a little by accident they where fine I'm sure a few hairs won't matter

Most of us have made less than stellar decisions when new to growing. At least growing pains help us learn valuable lessons. Autoflowers are pretty tough plants and missing a few pistils is no great shake to them. Good luck the rest of the way.

So I was just doing some LST on my Sam's OG, and I accidentally removed a couple of pistils in the process. Is this going to cause any real stress in the plants that I need to watch for? I really didn't mean to do this they came off very very easily. Like I could have probably blowin them off if I tried hard enough. If anyone has any experience with his please chime in and let me know to put my mind at ease Thanks a lot guys and girls. View attachment 1053375

Let us know how it comes out,

Let us know how it comes out,
I will. I'm sure she will be fine though. I have just been having trouble with a cdlc that has been showing signs of possible Hermie and I didn't want it to happen to another plant especially one so far along.

I will. I'm sure she will be fine though. I have just been having trouble with a cdlc that has been showing signs of possible Hermie and I didn't want it to happen to another plant especially one so far along.

hopefully not

Completely inconsequential, it'll be more than fine. If it hermies on you it's definitely not because a few pistils were lost.

Back