Live Stoners AFN Audiophiles

If you guys ever get a chance to hear a pair of Ohm Walsh, I highly recommend checking them out. My biggest issue with most speakers is that I could always tell the sound was coming from a “box”. The Walsh is omnidirectional so the sweet spot is huge. Hand made in Brooklyn and they’re surprisingly inexpensive. Especially when you know how expensive speakers can be.

View attachment 1506243
View attachment 1506249
years ago I new someone that had Walsh, but he also had the giant Legacy towers as well. I remeber the Walsh being good but the Legacy was something else. But I think the Legacy's were over $12000 back then. I have longed for Walsh, but my room will not accommodate floor standers

What iteration is that from DIY audio? How much did it cost to build?
Which piece? The pre is standard stuff and can be put together for under $200, the power is a Sony V Fet, one of 200 and there aren’t any more. Nelson made 200 p Chanel and 200 n channel using the transistors he designed, made by Sony, the V Fet SIT. There are no more of these. The amps are numbered and the boards inside initialed by Nelson. I did build it though, cot was $600.00.
, m

If you guys ever get a chance to hear a pair of Ohm Walsh, I highly recommend checking them out. My biggest issue with most speakers is that I could always tell the sound was coming from a “box”. The Walsh is omnidirectional so the sweet spot is huge. Hand made in Brooklyn and they’re surprisingly inexpensive. Especially when you know how expensive speakers can be.

View attachment 1506243
View attachment 1506249

Beautiful sleek design for a tower, those look like they could pass the WAF easily.

I would love a listen, they do look ans sound exciting

giphy (21).gif

AFN Audiophiles on a Sunday be like

20220825_093742.gif

Attachments

• 20220825_093742.gif
    20220825_093742.gif
    1 MB · Views: 32
Yo, mistah baker man, let’s wake and bake as fast as we can!!!
Think I need a little acoustic Jerry this morning. So it’s be Jerry G and David Grissman So What.
D88176CF-CA6C-4047-BF7F-7FC71E0586EE.jpeg

Last edited:
Back