Ive watched a few CMH grows on other sites and seen some really exceptional crystal from them. Thats not saying cobs or hell even plurple arent growing exceptional crystal as well(or MH/HPS for that matter), but some of the cmh grows were crazy loaded with trichs, and Ive heard a few guys stating that the trich formation is amazing whatever strain. I am already a believer on UV, it works, no doubt in my mind.
actually I think cmh will smoke led when comes to crystals, cmh puts out way more uv light, tons more... better wave lengths(i'm gonna catch hell for that) hahahaha

Im exited to blow my 2x4 tent to smithereens!! This will be fun..

Do we have to grow autos for the test run?

Ive watched a few CMH grows on other sites and seen some really exceptional crystal from them. Thats not saying cobs or hell even plurple arent growing exceptional crystal as well(or MH/HPS for that matter), but some of the cmh grows were crazy loaded with trichs, and Ive heard a few guys stating that the trich formation is amazing whatever strain. I am already a believer on UV, it works, no doubt in my mind.
yeah, it's pretty well known cmh will have way more crystals over led or burple, I use led, so i'm not against them. I just think from what I've read & seen with them so far they superior over the others. Even cob doesn't cover every spectrum like cmh does...

Hello Huge Welcome to Prism Lighting Science & Growers House, I am really looking forward to this Test... Thanks for giving us the chance!:d5::pass:

I cant wait. Going to be a real fun year.

And believe ill be splitting my room up and trying a side by side. With relatively equal wattage.

Only about a week. 2 tops before i harvest and get it rolling.

@Son of Hobbes
Are you wanting a battle style test?
A group test or individual thread testing?

Thanks again boss. Much appreciated.
And still no **** pics received. A bit bummed lol jk.

And a big thanks to prism lighting science . , growers house as well
Is there a rep on site to tag yet? Or ask questions?
Just curious

Wowzers!!
This is going to be great! Thank you Prism Lighting Science!! I know you folks will be pleased with the workout we give them here. We have a good range of growers and styles.

Back