turned out great pal least you got some rocking bud also check out lsd 25 im gonna run these soon https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/lsd-25 purple buds that look so nice i have 5 seeds
Thank you. Those look great. Year before last, I couldn’t decide between that lsd or c4matic from them, and ended up with the c4. It was good, mine didn’t have much of a smell either. I wish I could have gotten both, but you know how that goes.
I’ve got 3 of fast buds blue dream’matic going now. I’ll post the link if you’d like to check it out.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-to-match-footprint.66507/page-7#post-1857090

Last edited:
I cast my vote.
same pal 1 each i qualified from the 1st round i didnt know how it worked with it being a low turn out im hoping they have a final in sept are you up for it pal

1 each? Were we allowed 2 votes? I’m down, I’ll have to order more seeds, when is it in September? I don’t think my tent will be done until the end, they’re 22 days today. I could start under cfl or something until tent is clear. I think I’d like to grow this one again honestly. I’m not real familiar with heavyweight stock I’ll have to check them out.

Oh I see one vote each lol thanks for the vote.

ya welcome pal and same to you i think the final if sept 1st but you can start just before im not sure about the final for this though waiting on confirmation before i buy more seeds as i run all my heavyweight ones

ya welcome pal and same to you i think the final if sept 1st but you can start just before im not sure about the final for this though waiting on confirmation before i buy more seeds as i run all my heavyweight ones
O ok, wait and see I guess. I checked out their site, fruit punch, wast deep, short and sweet, massive midget, wipeout express, and jackpot stand out the most, and of course the 2fast2vast, wouldn’t mind giving fast and vast a go either. All of em hell lol
A friend and myself are supposed to be having a friendly, just for fun grow off of critical plus cbd auto soon too. I’ve got these photos taking off I didn’t think this through lol depending on what’s female I may take clones and/or keep as a mother. Unsure really just playing by as I go at this point.
Your jackpot is huge for the container it’s in, have you grown that before?

ive grown fast and vast twice i fell in love with the strain the name suits it 9 weeks i got between 3 and a half and 5 oz a plant there deffo worth a go and no 1st time growing this strain but i know if it was in 15 ltr pot like i normally use it would of been a monster but growing outdoor i thought id try small pots

ive grown fast and vast twice i fell in love with the strain the name suits it 9 weeks i got between 3 and a half and 5 oz a plant there deffo worth a go and no 1st time growing this strain but i know if it was in 15 ltr pot like i normally use it would of been a monster but growing outdoor i thought id try small pots
Looking at the genetics the jackpot is jack herer*2fast2vast that explains the size somewhat, damn that’s a nice plant man. I can only imagine the smoke when she’s ready. Nothing like a good day time toke. Nice yield off the fast and fast too, were those grown in airpots as well? I gotta get me a couple. Usually buy seeds or nutes when I have extra cash lol

Back