Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
[HASHTAG]#royalqueengroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] second leg starts 1st May...

[HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#smokecannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG]

200_s.gif

Rules of Engagement for Growbattles 2018 .

Growbattles will be Open to All Challengers.

Sponsored Growbattles..where the Vendor provides the product will require a 50 post count to be considered.

The Official [HASHTAG]#growbattles[/HASHTAG] will have 2 legs/entry levels

The first leg will start 1st February 2018

The second leg will start 1st May 2018

[HASHTAG]#bookspaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG] NOW..........:headbang:

There will be a two week germ period prior to the official start date.

A Battle code will be released by @Ripper 2 weeks prior to the Battle start date to be included in your germ photo

No entries will be accepted after the Battle start date..

Final pictures will include the full pot and plant. On the pot will be a 3x5 card or piece of paper with the growers name finish date and a specialized password that will be given by Ripper just prior to the grower taking final pictures.
Final pictures will be due no later then July 31st.
Growers may grow however many plants they want but must choose their competition plant at the 30 day mark of the competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will have to check my stash to see if I have an auto to enter this time . Are photos allowed @Mossy?

I don't have any more RQS beans. But I can tend this battle if no one else can.

Man I want to join this one so bad but doubt my new beans arrive in time. Still have a royal from the last start date going.

Man I want to join this one so bad but doubt my new beans arrive in time. Still have a royal from the last start date going.
That will be up to @Mossy . Are they on the way?

That will be up to @Mossy . Are they on the way?
Oh it's fine bub I have the cob and now 2liter challenge going on and some others to finish up first, yes they are on the way want day now but I will be holding them back for the next one for sure we'll least one of each, this gives me time to try them and pick a battle bean ya know. But I do know I doubt they will finish in battle comp dead line times but I still get to harvest them.

Here's a Royal Queen Seeds Sour Diesel, germinated, April 21st, cracked and put into soil, April 22nd, sprouted April 24th, approximately 8 days old. I hope this qualifies had double inguinal hernia surgery on Monday and kinda been laid up, still laid up lol
IMG_20180502_191106.jpg

Here's a Royal Queen Seeds Sour Diesel, germinated, April 21st, cracked and put into soil, April 22nd, sprouted April 24th, approximately 8 days old. I hope this qualifies had double inguinal hernia surgery on Monday and kinda been laid up, still laid up lol
View attachment 901118
Looks good bud! Welcome to the wars

Back