few pics of my last one grew in autopots
20171102_094756.jpg
20171102_094810.jpg
20171108_145921.jpg

congratulations pal winner winner chicken dinner :pass::slap:
Thanks bud, I honestly don’t know how that happened. I sincerely believed yours looked better.
Your the winner in my book.
:slap::pass:

Thanks bud, I honestly don’t know how that happened. I sincerely believed yours looked better.
Your the winner in my book.
:slap::pass:
Shit I have to give rep to a couple other folks before I rep you again lol I got you. Searching for folks that deserve it now. Lol

in all honesty pal im glad you won i was 1st in the other leg if theres a final what you planning on growing i just bought some
Fully Loaded Auto Feminised Seeds there a new strain i believe this will be done indoors in my autopots

in all honesty pal im glad you won i was 1st in the other leg if theres a final what you planning on growing i just bought some
Fully Loaded Auto Feminised Seeds there a new strain i believe this will be done indoors in my autopots
Those look nice, I’m actually thinking of growing the same thing. Love the smoke. Buds are nice a dense, the lowers even. Other than that, the fruit punch, massive midget, short and sweet, and jackpot look tempting. When is the final leg? I have to get ready and move again. I got fired somehow from my job, and the house is part of my pay. In a rough spot right now.

Those look nice, I’m actually thinking of growing the same thing. Love the smoke. Buds are nice a dense, the lowers even. Other than that, the fruit punch, massive midget, short and sweet, and jackpot look tempting. When is the final leg? I have to get ready and move again. I got fired somehow from my job, and the house is part of my pay. In a rough spot right now.
sorry about your job pal that sucks the final if its going still is on sep 1st but you can germinate 2 weeks before hand as there were so many people at the start with germination issues there was talk of maybe scrapping it @Mossy was reaching out to heavyweight but i never heard back so i still assume its on i hope so as i just bought more seeds i will let you know if i hear anything

Back