Thanks buddy, I enjoyed this battle. Do it for the members, best reward I could ask for!

Great job guys and thanks to everyone who voted!

@Mossy we have a winner. @Zemak congratulations on the win

CONGRATULATIONS @Zemak :bravo::bravo::bravo:.........she is a Worthy Winner.............Well Grown....:bravo:

CONGRATULATIONS @johnp540 for Second Place..........:bravo::bravo::bravo:....both of them look Well Grown and Lush.........:bravo:

Anyone sneaked a Test smoke yet...?......:eyebrows:

CONGRATULATIONS @Zemak :bravo::bravo::bravo:.........she is a Worthy Winner.............Well Grown....:bravo:

CONGRATULATIONS @johnp540 for Second Place..........:bravo::bravo::bravo:....both of them look Well Grown and Lush.........:bravo:

Anyone sneaked a Test smoke yet...?......:eyebrows:
Thank you. It’s a pleasure to be here, participate, and share.
Of course I’ve tested it lol have to test it. It’s diesel, definitely smells diesel, pretty strong smelling, there’s a little bit of a lemon citrus smell to her, only smell it sometimes. Taste isn’t quite thee yet, but you can taste the fuel and maybe a hint of sweetness. Great for work, if i partake more I get a boost for a bit but then can go to sleep pretty easily. Pretty good overall, considering I pollinated it and pulled it a little early. Definitely worth growing again.

Thank you. It’s a pleasure to be here, participate, and share.
Of course I’ve tested it lol have to test it. It’s diesel, definitely smells diesel, pretty strong smelling, there’s a little bit of a lemon citrus smell to her, only smell it sometimes. Taste isn’t quite thee yet, but you can taste the fuel and maybe a hint of sweetness. Great for work, if i partake more I get a boost for a bit but then can go to sleep pretty easily. Pretty good overall, considering I pollinated it and pulled it a little early. Definitely worth growing again.

Diesel and Citrus.....Classic @johnp540 :bighug:

have already planted three more ;-)

Best recommendation going when you regerm straight away @Zemak .........:headbang:

Back