sorry about your job pal that sucks the final if its going still is on sep 1st but you can germinate 2 weeks before hand as there were so many people at the start with germination issues there was talk of maybe scrapping it @Mossy was reaching out to heavyweight but i never heard back so i still assume its on i hope so as i just bought more seeds i will let you know if i hear anything
O ok damn that sucks. I’m really not sure what’s going yet. Could be homeless September I have no idea. Hopefully I can get things squared away by then. Never imagined something like this would have happened.

life has a habit of coming round and hitting us with all kinds of problems maybe you may get a better job i hope you get accommodation sorted ive been homeless a couple of times in my younger days im just glad i didnt have children at the time and this grow off would be the least of my worries keep me posted pal wishing you all the best and a change of luck

Tell me about it. That’s what I keep telling myself, this is just a blessing in disguise. It can’t rain forever. Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it bud.

Back