AFN Myth Busters 2017

How are ya Pop,

I am not saying it is, I just wondered if it were possible. I know until you check stuff you don't know for sure. But even my outdoor stuff gets some streetlight residuals, and I don't have any issues.

:smoking:Just me being my skeptical self lol!

:pass:

How are ya Pop,

I am not saying it is, I just wondered if it were possible. I know until you check stuff you don't know for sure. But even my outdoor stuff gets some streetlight residuals, and I don't have any issues.

@TheElvis
Ok see id love hear that from a lot more peeps because I've seen it so much n seen it's ok I'm doubting myself n thinking I shouldn't have flushed it couple times for when I put seedlings in it

Ok see id love hear that from a lot more peeps because I've seen it so much n seen it's ok I'm doubting myself n thinking I shouldn't have flushed it couple times for when I put seedlings in it
Is it à new batch of ocean forrest? If you are growing good genetics you Will ne fine. Just no ferts for a wile on the FF OF soil.

@TheElvis
Ok hell yeah I was pondering if I needed to redo it I'm going to pop to in to soil and rest in wet paper towel and see what happens
:toke:

Is it a myth that fox farms ocean forest will burn up seedling autos
Ocean Forest is a hot soil and I grew with it for several years before switching to coco and never had a problem. Just stay away from any nutes for the first 3-4 weeks. When you first begin nutes, only give a quarter of published amount.

Ocean Forest is a hot soil and I grew with it for several years before switching to coco and never had a problem. Just stay away from any nutes for the first 3-4 weeks. When you first begin nutes, only give a quarter of published amount.
Ok I doubt I'll be doing really any nutes can't find any round here other than what Walmart has any ideas what I can use from there.

Ok I doubt I'll be doing really any nutes can't find any round here other than what Walmart has any ideas what I can use from there.
I'm not familiar with what Walmart carries in the nute dept. Do a search in here for walmart products and see what pops up.

Back