We are excited as well! Thank you for all the great questions.

The Nano is micro-USB powered so units shipped overseas will be sent with the appropriate adapter for your region and we are fully compliant with CE criteria. This is really important for us because we know the risk that caregivers are taking in "less understanding" areas, where something going wrong, like an equipment failure (fan/AC/bulb/timer), can have consequences far beyond a lost crop.

The data can be found within the $1000-3000+ "all in one" controller systems which have serious flaws (we've tested several). Not to mention they also require you to change your configuration and it introduces a single point of failure.

We thought that was pretty ridiculous so here we are! The Pulse Nano tracks the vitals: temperature, humidity, light cycle, VPD, and power/connectivity. You get historical data and alerting features with customizable thresholds for $199, no subscription required. Open up the box, connect it to your wifi in about 2 minutes, and place them in your grow areas.

A CEO of one of these $1000+ products was recently quoted in a magazine article on agrotek:
"You have to have all the hardware to collect the data and control stuff, but where farmers find the true value in our system is to be able to easily get to the data they need.”

I said "WE KNOW!" :cools:
ba da bing
not just a plaything!
welcome to the fun room Chris!

Whoa! Ive been waiting for someone to make something like this. Its sleek and affordable, I need something to monitor RH so i know when to refill my humidifiers, i feel like im grounded waiting around at home this winter...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We thought that was pretty ridiculous so here we are! The Pulse Nano tracks the vitals: temperature, humidity, light cycle, VPD, and power/connectivity. You get historical data and alerting features with customizable thresholds for $199, no subscription required. Open up the box, connect it to your wifi in about 2 minutes, and place them in your grow areas.

Welcome to our Home @getpulse.co Chris...:d5:...Wow on the price..I was reading along Thinking this is high price kit......but it is so Affordable.

Yeah I was checking out their website @hairyman It's time to start saving up! :cool1:

[HASHTAG]#GetitonyourChristmasList[/HASHTAG] :yeah:...Now...

Whoa! Ive been waiting for someone to make something like this. Its sleek and affordable,

Yup..Exacty what I was Thinking...:d5: @Royalroacho ...

Back