I'll double clean that area tonight....:smoking:

The testing continues... I was on the GH website this morning, heres an update from their site..
image.png

Happy Friday everyone!

20170403_195802 - Copy.jpg

20170403_195836 - Copy.jpg

I had some family visiting from out of town a few weekends ago and they don't know we smoke (just pink elephant in the room kind of stuff,) but the whole weekend I broke out the Grasshopper and man when it comes to stealth and discrete, it's just so handy to slip that in your pocket and walk out the back porch (or let's be honest, anyplace out of sight lol) and in seconds you're taking a nice vape drag.

And bubbler and bong rips with this? Oh man! Smooooooooooth!

Do you guys notice different high compared with joint/hookah? More heady and shorter, no couchlook.

I do not notice a difference with intensity of the high..

I'm not part of any test group, but i did purchase one of the pens. Love it! Everything that has been said in other threads/posts about stealth and convenience is true. A lot of engineering design went into the production of this wonderful device. Thank you Hopper Labs, I'm a grateful man.

I'm not part of any test group, but i did purchase one of the pens. Love it! Everything that has been said in other threads/posts about stealth and convenience is true. A lot of engineering design went into the production of this wonderful device. Thank you Hopper Labs, I'm a grateful man.
You got that right @lloyd , a simple to use piece of functional art, with a lifetime warranty,, what's not to like about this company...

Attention Please...
I would like to take a minute to Thank the crew at Hopper Labs for sponsoring this test.The Grasshopper is everything they say it is. It has been a pleasure using/testing the "Silver Bullet" as i named mine... The six month testing period is complete, i hope i have provided good honest feedback and a showcase review has been done. The Auto Warriors would like to have the Hopper Crew as a guest on our show, and if this is something that you guys can make time for, we will gladly get you scheduled.
Best Regards.. Budelee
@Duggy @Son of Hobbes @Mossy
:worship::pass:(Passing a GH):bighug:

Last edited:
Back