Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm the technical co-founder at Pulse and have been slaving away day and night building this with Chris for our community.

Excited to be here and grow together, really looking forward to the feedback that we'll be getting!

Hey, this is very cool. I want one, I see you ship to Europe when I try pre-order, is it available wired to 220 volt?

How about calibration of sensors and stuff like that , will pH and ec also be possible?

@Tony21, the device is powered by USB, so as long as you have a usb adapter (like you use for phone chargers), you can power it off of 220V.

We did a ton of sensor research developing Pulse, testing every available sensor on the market. The ones we picked come pre-calibrated, are very accurate (+/- 3% RH is as good as it gets, and +/- 0.25% temperature) and have a very very low drift over time.

pH an EC are definitely on the product road map. We wanted the first version of the device to be as accessible as possible for all growers, but we'll be building out functionality to cover as many different kinds of grow parameters as possible.

Last edited:
Welcome here Pulse Labs. :bighug:

Great looking piece of grow tech you've got there.
Looking forward to seeing it do its thing!
:welcome:

A question for anyone interested:
How do you currently keep an eye on your grows?

A question for anyone interested:
How do you currently keep an eye on your grows?
In my case constant visits to the grow tent checking all my meters as well as making sure the meters are working lol

In my case constant visits to the grow tent checking all my meters as well as making sure the meters are working lol

That's exactly the kind of thing we're trying to help with, so you don't have to constantly worry, and can just check it from wherever you are.

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm the technical co-founder at Pulse and have been slaving away day and night building this with Chris for our community.

Excited to be here and grow together, really looking forward to the feedback that we'll be getting!

@Tony21, the device is powered by USB, so as long as you have a usb adapter (like you use for phone chargers), you can power it off of 220V.

We did a ton of sensor research developing Pulse, testing every available sensor on the market. The ones we picked come pre-calibrated, are very accurate (+/- 3% RH is as good as it gets, and +/- 0.25% temperature) and have a very very low drift over time.

pH an EC are definitely on the product road map. We wanted the first version of the device to be as accessible as possible for all growers, but we'll be building out functionality to cover as many different kinds of grow parameters as possible.

Hey man thanks for the specific reply, it sound very good. I would like to try one, are they available to Europe?

You asked what is in use now, I have 2 sensor push, but they only Bluetooth, so I gave to get close. A mate got the wifi moden, but not too happy with setup and dropping connection, and not quite the same functionality.
Again thanks

I love the concept of this product. It would make managing life and growing allot easier.

That's exactly the kind of thing we're trying to help with, so you don't have to constantly worry, and can just check it from wherever you are.
So what we have here it seems is a marriage saving device........no need to spend 3hrs a nite messing around when u could be with ur wife?.......shes gonna buy u one for xmas.......just think of all that quality time together.......just think .....mmmmmmmmm ,excuse my cynicism.........looks like a very interesting product u have there [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back