Seed Stockers AK420, Power Plant, Blackberry Gum, with a smattering of BDSM

Ak420.
IMG_4215.JPG
IMG_4217.JPG
IMG_4218.JPG
IMG_4219.JPG

Looking really good. Looks like you put some time on her as she seems very happy with life. Nice photos aswell.

Cheers! they probably get better care than Mrs Ribbz, so you can imagine the jealousy that occurs :smokeout:

You bet i know what you mean. I say cannabis get 80% and she 20% of the time. But we are lucky that have good wifes respecting our choice of hobby. For me it wouldn't happen without her support. :cheers:

You bet i know what you mean. I say cannabis get 80% and she 20% of the time. But we are lucky that have good wifes respecting our choice of hobby. For me it wouldn't happen without her support. :cheers:
too true! Behind every good man, is a good woman.
images

Back from Amsterdam, fuck I miss that place. Weed highlights were headband, really tasty, creamy, and Biker Kush, from Karma Genetics, hardcore smoke. Devils Harvest strains seem to be everywhere, Rollex was my pick of Devils strains. Got some lovely hash, made in the UK, from Dampkring Coffee Shop, I saw UK hash, I was intrigued, some of the better hash I've smoked.
One thing I wasn't expecting, you are hard pushed to get anything under 10 euro, prices have gone up, and quick too. When I lived here, the sativas were expensive, and indicas were cheaper, it reflected the flowering time. No you see indicas priced at 15, 16 euro and up! Fucking stupidity. I blame one weed for this, and one weed only, CHEESE! When cheese hit the Dutch market, it went to the top of the menu, the most expensive weed in the shop. It doesnt reflect any flower time, people pay for the smell. So the menus went mad, any logic went out the window, now dick head tourists pay 20 euro a gram, and the coffeeshop owner laughs all the way to bank. Fucking cheese. Any way, rant over

Ak420. Lovely spicy smell coming from her, slighty gluey.
IMG_4244.JPG
IMG_4245.JPG
IMG_4246.JPG
IMG_4247.JPG

Dam is just silly now mate. I think my visiting days are over. There's still a few more local shops with decent prices, but not many.

I had to laugh at the price of bubble hash! £50 for a gram of has made from trim!!!

Plants looking ace mate :woohoo1:
A gram of THC sugar, 90 euro! Anyone paying that, is giving cannabis a bad name. When I got to Rotterdam, a mate of mine got me 10 grams Amnesia Haze, and 10 grams of Willhelm 11, which is basically northern lights, 5 euro a gram, delivered to the door. So 20 grams, 100 euro. A little bit more wallet friendly.

Back