Seed Stockers AK420, Power Plant, Blackberry Gum, with a smattering of BDSM

Ak420, smelling boootiful. Bitter kind of smell, like coffee, or raw chocolate, with zesty hints. She is just on bloom now, a few pistils are starting to turn
IMG_4263.JPG
IMG_4264.JPG
IMG_4265.JPG
IMG_4266.JPG
IMG_4267.JPG

them caylaxs should ballon up now in the last few weeks i was amazed at mine looked like normal weed magnified if that makes sense chunky stuff and potent :pass:
I've dropped the grow now, she just on bloom, 6ml per liter, she's swelling fast. I had a cheeky joint of her an hour ago, a fast dried bud I clipped from near the bottom of the plant. I can't give any real flavour notes, flavour was a little muted because of the fast dry, but it hit the spot.

top to bottom buds,looking mint.
:pighug:
Cheers Arch. It was a bit of a shitty start, but I managed to get this one over the line. Really unsure what the hermies were all about, I think it was something that happened in transit. I've never had auto flowers hermie on me like that, to get so many, it must be the transit, no one else had any issues.
:cheers:

Bud fight anyone? I have to say I wouldn't mind being slapped by them!! Awesome plants. I found that pics I tried to post ended up sideways, until I opened them with paint resized and saved!!! As if by magic all was corrected :thumbsup:.
I'll give that a go, thanks for the heads up. When I previewed my post, the pics were the right way up, then they came out sideways?? Gremlins in the system
:vibe:

Back