Strain: Alf#3

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Promix bx

Nutes: Grow More Seagrow 16-16-16,4-26-26, Hawaiian Bud and molasses

Light (kind and schedule):

400w hps 17/7

From seed to harvest date: _80_days

Dry Yield: _60+g from 4 in a 4 gallon bucket

High/Effect Duration: heavy body buzz with a pleasant head high the deep purple was the strongest 1 hour then it mellows and ya still feel it 2-3 hours later

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****/*****

who doesn't like frosted colorful buds

THE GROWTH: *****/*****

quick and easy just how i like um

THE SMELL: ***/*****

growing they are little stinkers but dry and jarred not to overwhelming but that could have been my fault not jarring the soon enough

THE SMOKE: *****/*****

the deep purple tops the other 3 it inhales hashy comes out floral the others taste very hashy

THE HIGH: ****/*****

the deep purple heaviest buzz out of the pot but all 4 will get ya fried just the deep purple gets ya there faster :grin:

overall: good pain relief in my knees and seems to aid in migraine prevention which is worth more than anything for me knee pain is nothing compared to a brain quake

298181d1384853447-sniper-visits-melmac-6.jpeg

288046d1382703039-sniper-visits-melmac-100_0100.jpg

288040d1382702125-sniper-visits-melmac-100_0094.jpg

"Bloody Marvelous.."...YAY sniper...I was Looking Forward to this..."pher Wiggle"..no-one has had me ALFie Baby out for so long.

She is a Little Star..."AFN Star Rating"..Dragon Grandma..

For Me..JEM Colours were not as strong as the Whites..
(although lots of people preferred the colours..:grin:..)

putting White Russian in strengthened out across the board IMO..so I'm glad to See colours worked better for you.

overall: good pain relief in my knees and seems to aid in migraine prevention which is worth more than anything for me knee pain is nothing compared to a brain quake

Yup..ALL about the pain-killers..she was Made for Me....:d5:

288046d1382703039-sniper-visits-melmac-100_0100.jpg

That is her in Perection...I can Smell her from here...duurty..duurty..duurty affy Bitch...."Drag-On"

Green Envy..I have a Soft Spot for ALFie..

BTW..you Need the transdermal magnesium chloride spray for the knees AND the migraines...TOP TIP..."astros Wink wink.."

Back