Gnome Automatics Alf #5

stepside

Seriously stoned
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Double Grape/Wonder OG
Well, I feel lucky.. @FullDuplex gave me another chance to grow his gear.. I got a few Alf #5's at f3..

Let's not screw around and get right to it.. 5 in the shot glass for 12hrs then into paper towels..

IMG_20170605_211648.jpg

Let's see if I can do FD a solid..

Some will be dropped in stickville in the next few days.

@stepside Are these going outside brother? If so, what lat are you at? Just curious if you are growing yours OD, as I am. Would be interesting to see if we are close to the same lat as i believe I'm clear across the country from you. I'm in WA.

@FullDuplex Are these from plant [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] that stepside has?

@stepside Are these going outside brother? If so, what lat are you at? Just curious if you are growing yours OD, as I am. Would be interesting to see if we are close to the same lat as i believe I'm clear across the country from you. I'm in WA.

@stepside has a mix of 2 and 3. He wanted to do a sensi run on them so i figured id blend them for him and see what we get.

I'm at 44.17.. I'm thinking I might put a couple outside. Wasn't going to do any outdoor this year but things change..

I'm at 44.17.. I'm thinking I might put a couple outside. Wasn't going to do any outdoor this year but things change..
Yea, I thought you were down about 45 N. I'm up at 48 N. Seems like the folks that I know that grow OD in the EU, and the UK at around 52 N. have about the same length of growing season that I have, maybe even longer for them. I don't have to contend with the wet humid fall weather that they and I know that you deal with.

Hope you end up throwing a couple of Alfs OD, for comparison, but be safe.

Peace

Oh..ok.. hey what's the other one.. pure dragon?

Yep PURE black leaf dragon. You've always been one of my favorite growers so i figured you should enjoy some of those. They are ass stompers man. The density will require high airflow just a heads up. @A-Train had football buds from the F3 you have the same seed.

Not a one sank in the cup.. but 3 had tails in 12 hrs..

and they wont, i wont say much as each grower has a technique each to their own. Most of the seed that you get online is older. What you have is fresh. They still hold a shit TON of moisture. So they wont sink as they have all they need :thumbsup: but the tails i have seen in the 12-24 hour area.

Now my F2 that are the black seed that i am working are HARD. Ive never seen anything like this, even after they crack open the seed still snaps when you crush it.

Karma sent my dear friend and i wish you well with them. No pressure either, shit happens and i understand that. All i ask is give them the love that you gave my Jem and they will treat you well.

Back