Dichoti

Let's grow a monster.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
Lights: 4 3500k autocobs from cobshop.net

Medium:
Cheap and generic Coco-coir

Lighting schedule:
19/5

Nutrients:
Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop, Botanicare Fulvex, Botanicare Blast Off, Hydroguard, Beastie Blooms.

Grown in 4'x4'x7' Viparspectra (sp?) tent.

Other: Will list anything else that enters or exits growth process. I am a cheapskate, So eveything I do is on a budget.

Dropped one seed in oxgenated water last night, and this morning was on the bottom, and cracking open, so into the Coco she went.
She had approx. 6-8oz of oxygenated water w/ 1/4 doses of Fulvex and Blast off (went by per gallon, then cut the dose down)
20190127_090259.jpg

I'm growing this one in a @Rain Science 5 gallon grow bag.

First one in my tent to "wake up" and break the surface.
20190129_174621.jpg

She's the out of focus thingy in the middle lol

nice pal im growing the same girl also ive grown huge girls under a 600w viperspectra my girl is about 3 days old now also plus im testing the sanlights this time around check my thread if you get time plz pal

The only thing I've used by VS is the tent. After a year, I've begun to see pinholes all over the place, So I won't be buying another one.

The only thing I've used by VS is the tent. After a year, I've begun to see pinholes all over the place, So I won't be buying another one.
im a dope i thought you meant a light i use a cheap budda room tent cost me around 60 pounds cheap and cheerful ive used it for 2 years so cant grumble

nice pal im growing the same girl also ive grown huge girls under a 600w viperspectra my girl is about 3 days old now also plus im testing the sanlights this time around check my thread if you get time plz pal

I'm honestly hoping this girl gets huge.
I love Hazes, and I love CBD, So unless I f*** something up, She should be perfect for me.
I'm not high enough in the ranks to test the lights yet, But mannnn lemme tell you what... There are so many I want to compare to my 240 watts of Autocobs. They've done so well, I doubt I'll actually buy any other light unless I keep burning the tip of my ponytail on the one in the front left. (Thank god my hair isn't still down to my ass anymore lmao)

19/5 club :coffee:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

I'm honestly hoping this girl gets huge.
I love Hazes, and I love CBD, So unless I f*** something up, She should be perfect for me.
I'm not high enough in the ranks to test the lights yet, But mannnn lemme tell you what... There are so many I want to compare to my 240 watts of Autocobs. They've done so well, I doubt I'll actually buy any other light unless I keep burning the tip of my ponytail on the one in the front left. (Thank god my hair isn't still down to my ass anymore lmao)
nice ive never grown a cbd strain before but im hoping its a great new experience for me also to get on the higher level 3 i think last year i did 7 grows to get there its doable and i only have a 4x4 tent i just ran 4 strains most of the year plus i believe tons of new vendors are coming on board this year so fingers crossed for you my friend

nice ive never grown a cbd strain before but im hoping its a great new experience for me also to get on the higher level 3 i think last year i did 7 grows to get there its doable and i only have a 4x4 tent i just ran 4 strains most of the year plus i believe tons of new vendors are coming on board this year so fingers crossed for you my friend
Grows alone, when this first round of battles is over, I'll have a total of 6 completed. Started two in November, So I'm not sure if those will count. Plus there's the 5 or 6 battles, and the test for the bag this one is growing in. Hopefully all that will bump me up to level 3 haha
:pass:

Back