Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Im a bit nervous about it, im using megacrop currently and im gettin used to how easy it is.
When i first got the nectar sample kit i about cried a lil lol.
It has a feeding chart, what the @%#^# do i do with that?!?!?!
I am lookin forward to seeing if all the extra work pays off any tho!

Im a bit nervous about it, im using megacrop currently and im gettin used to how easy it is.
When i first got the nectar sample kit i about cried a lil lol.
It has a feeding chart, what the @%#^# do i do with that?!?!?!
I am lookin forward to seeing if all the extra work pays off any tho!
Oh shit, it was only $15? Haven’t got the shipping quote yet ...

I find the feeding charts oddly comforting, to me Megacrop in flower always felt like treading in the dark. We’ll see if the Nectar fucks up my new air diffusers! :rofl:

Thanks baked! I am having fun with the photos for right now, there are some great strains available.

I highly recommend the DP Colorado Cookie — she was my favorite smoke before this last run and she’s an auto.

I have a big auto tent planned for the next round, these are the strains I’d like to run, all autos:

DP Blueberry
DP Critical Orange Punch
Mephisto Forgotten Cookies
Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets
Mephisto Ripleys OG
Autoflower Portal V4 and V5 strains — these are testers for the Portal, both fast finishing strains bred with Cinderella 99 lineage.

Gonna be a big tent! I might even have to break out my other blurple, we’ll see. I was lazy this time with germination and didn’t use my heat mat and so my germ rate was pretty dismal.

Further in the future I see Mandalorian, more Cannarado, and maybe some Thug Pug...
Nice line up!

Been eying up some of the Thug Pug stuff myself, The PB Breath looks pretty great. Not a maaassive fan of do-si-dos effect but the smell is amazing - like walking through the most beautiful forest you've never been to after it rained on an autumn day, beautiful! (probably flavour too - but i had a bit a rubbish sample) so I reckon the Mendo Breath could really give it a boost.

Portal stuff sounds cool, anything with a C99 has my attention! What's the cross?

:peace:

I am also switching eventually to Nectar for the Gods, got quoted $15 shipping it's a steal for an entire box full of nutrients I think the value is like $130 or something.

My shipping was a bit more, i paid 38 for the kit.
Im excited tho for sure. I think im gonna try it out for my 1st battle plant, that beast mode auto from megabuds.
See if i cant grow me a big old plant!

They quoted me 38. I paid and they came back and said they really really don’t recommend in DWC. Immediate refund and super nice to deal with.

Nice line up!

Been eying up some of the Thug Pug stuff myself, The PB Breath looks pretty great. Not a maaassive fan of do-si-dos effect but the smell is amazing - like walking through the most beautiful forest you've never been to after it rained on an autumn day, beautiful! (probably flavour too - but i had a bit a rubbish sample) so I reckon the Mendo Breath could really give it a boost.

Portal stuff sounds cool, anything with a C99 has my attention! What's the cross?

:peace:

Hey thanks for asking ... here’s a bit of history: https://autoflower-portal.net/stone99/ and here’s the 2 I’ll be running:
C160C4D0-51BE-4C7C-936D-6B9243DBFFE1.jpeg

It’s been a few days. I lowered the lights to 28”. Running the blurple and 2 3500k COBs right now. The new diffusers came in — smaller than I expected but powerful. If they hold up I’ll order another pair and switch everything over. Megabuds and Cannarado have the diffusers, the Dinafem has 3 regular air stones.

Day 18 on Dinafem and Mega Buds, day 13 on Cannarado. They all seem a little small to me compared to other plants at this age, especially the Blueberry. But I remember the first Blueberry I ran was a petite little thing early as well, and her roots are robust, so she’s a go.

I could top both of the 18 days now but my fat fingers can’t get in there good and node spacing is very tight. These are photos so I can hold off.

619FB214-5EA6-4B9A-AF75-264760F33143.jpeg
12B73CB3-7CEE-4F30-AC5D-7FA9F3535DE1.jpeg
C2A2F1E8-8218-4DD9-AF48-956C55EAF380.jpeg
A76789FE-AA94-4232-8897-D35322C9E30D.jpeg

Do you have a tiny pair of scissors? That's what I use occasionally

Hey there just stopped by and all I gotta say is WOW..... you definitely have a green thumb.. great job on your tent. I can only imagine the smell inside of there. I imagine it being a little piece of heaven... lol. But all jokes aside. It defintely feels good to find fellow DWC gardeners on this site. Your setup is great! I got my chair pulled bong loaded and subbed up!! Happy growin!! :smoking:

Back