Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
:thumbsup: I’ve always wanted to grow, I even kept seeds in a vial for years thinking in some distant future I would plant them. Fast forward to now and growing here is legal, I’ve got free time, and I’ve got the bug something fierce!

This is my second grow on AFN, and my second grow ever. Here is a link to my first grow, just headed into harvest now. I’m growing a GG4 and 2 Northern Lights, both autos from Growers Choice: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-grow-and-new-to-the-network.67741/page-79

Here they are at 119 and 89 days:
52AE0EFA-F578-49C8-AB25-BC92F257B295.jpeg

Specs for this grow:

Environment/Filtration:
118” x 60” LAGarden grow tent in the basement
AC Infinity Cloudline T8 8” extraction fan
AC Infinity 8” Carbon Filter
5 gallon DWC buckets with 22 gallon top off reservoir (thank you @ManO’Green!)
Elemental O2 Air pump 950 gph
Koios Cool Mist Humidifier
Generic space heater

Nutrients/Water:
Greenleaf Nutrients: Megacrop, Sweet Candy, Bud Explosion, Algae Extract, Gravitron
GreenLife Biotics Enhance MC
Optic Foliar: Overgrow
Botanicare: Hydroguard
General Hydroponics: Diamond Nectar, pH Up and pH Down
Advanced Nutrients: Flawless Finish
RO water by Aquatic Life RO Buddie
Bluelab Growers Toolbox

Lighting:
4 - 3500K Autocobs cobshop.net
2 - 2700K Autocobs cobshop.net
34” Reptisun 10 UVB lamp
2 - 4’ Agromax UVA lamps

Strains, all autos:
Dinafem White Widow XXL
Fastbuds GSC
Mephisto Ripley’s OG
Dutch passion Colorado cookies

Pretty sure I’ll be needing more equipment as this grow progresses, I’ll update this post as we go.

Dropping beans:
Dropped some beans last night, really excited for this grow. These girls are my dream team!
07CC48DD-C3D3-445F-97C8-2C7DC7471ED0.jpeg

Last edited:
***please disregard this thread for now, just gathering data — will go live soon! ***

Equipment:
118”x60” LA Garden grow tent
AC Infinity Cloudline S8 8” extraction fan
Blue lab Growers Toolkit
5 gallon DIY DWC buckets with 22 gallon top off reservoir

Dropped some beans last night, really excited for this grow:View attachment 1002736
Love it! Onto the 2nd round already :woohoo1:
I grew out the Colorado cookies, nice smoke and good yield :thumbsup:
Grabbing a chair :pop:

Love it! Onto the 2nd round already :woohoo1:
I grew out the Colorado cookies, nice smoke and good yield :thumbsup:
Grabbing a chair :pop:
Thanks Chro! I am so looking forward to the Colorado Cookies! Well, all of them to be truthful—these strains are my “dream team” at the moment.

You've got the bug... It's over now welcome to my world! Lol now your going to be buying lights etc. Etc.

You've got the bug... It's over now welcome to my world! Lol now your going to be buying lights etc. Etc.
Haha, hi StillSmokin, you found my journal. I sure do have the growing bug. Other than the obvious allure, I love the time spent growing and developing my girls ... and the seeds ... so many seeds ... :bow:

I went from a 2x4 to a 4x4 to a homemade 8x8 shanti room lol. Went through tons of different styles of lighting and finally settled on strip style lighting. Overall best move yet. But mars has my interest in sp just cant justify the cost right now.

99FD532A-2A7B-42FF-B4DD-E3B3916B4AEA.jpeg
Soaked the seeds for a little over 24 hours in RO water spiked with the tiniest amount of Greenleaf algae extract, then planted directly into Root Riots moistened with the same water. Placed them in a seedling tray with a hygrometer and set it on a seedling mat. All the seeds look to be robust and Dutch Passion is already sporting a taproot.

Oh neat! I’m getting ready to grow a Ripley’s OG too! It actually popped its first Lil leaves out today :)

I’m pretty excited to see what the strain can do in DWC.

I’m just running mine in a 3gal smart pot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh neat! I’m getting ready to grow a Ripley’s OG too! It actually popped its first Lil leaves out today :)

I’m pretty excited to see what the strain can do in DWC.

I’m just running mine in a 3gal smart pot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve heard really good things about the strain. Drop me a link to your grow, I’d love to follow along.

Back