Photoperiod Anesia seeds ongoing multi-grow

I’ve written out the complete Anesia catalogue and I will tick off each strain as I start it.
Too begin with I will grow out big bazooka, Bruce banner 3 and the future 1. The big bazooka is currently being germinated whilst the other two will be arriving shortly.

I’m excited!:smoking:

I’ve written out the complete Anesia catalogue and I will tick off each strain as I start it.
Too begin with I will grow out big bazooka, Bruce banner 3 and the future 1. The big bazooka is currently being germinated whilst the other two will be arriving shortly.

I’m excited!:smoking:

I've got two Anesia autos going right now that are 7 1/2 weeks old in DWC.

Purple Domina has gotten 5 ft tall without any topping, training, or pruning.
It's tall and narrow without much foliage.
The colas are turning dark purple, and have a very exotic look.

Bubblegum is about 4 ft tall after only a little leaf tucking.
The plant has very dense foliage, with colas everywhere.

D93F907D-1EFC-4883-8DC6-9050D070BF42.jpeg

very nice bro you said you grew out the bazooka was it like advertised lemony ? thinking of grabbing a pack

I already have the big bazooka and two of them have popped and are now in coco. These are just today’s delivery. I’ve done big bazooka before and it was the bomb. There is a hint of lemon in the smoke too

I’ve had issue lately. I needed too go away for a few days lately and had no one too look after the future one and Bruce banner. They look stunted and wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve died because of this. Hopefully I can save them but if not there will be a delay in this thread as I will have too use some seeds I have here because I can’t afford anymore atm. On a side note I have two big bazooka that are doing well so I’ll just document them here for the time being.

I’ve had issue lately. I needed too go away for a few days lately and had no one too look after the future one and Bruce banner. They look stunted and wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve died because of this. Hopefully I can save them but if not there will be a delay in this thread as I will have too use some seeds I have here because I can’t afford anymore atm. On a side note I have two big bazooka that are doing well so I’ll just document them here for the time being.
I was thinking yesterday when is the next update coming, sorry to hear that. But bro theyre photos, just give em time and theyll get back on track ;-)

onwards and upwards brother :bighug:

I was thinking yesterday when is the next update coming, sorry to hear that. But bro theyre photos, just give em time and theyll get back on track ;-)
They’re still seedlings so it’s not looking good atm

Back