Photoperiod Anesia seeds ongoing multi-grow

217EA1E9-A6AF-4E9A-91E7-5FC0A03D3B6B.jpeg

the girls are looking super healthy and happy there :pass::d5:

Quick update; I’ve had root issues with two big bazooka in the coco grow. It’s been addressed and hopefully it won’t stunt their growth too much. Unfortunately, me being complacent led to me
Infected my dwc buckets. Three gorilla glue from a separate grow to this have all died off, there’s literally no point In attempting to revive these, it also looks like I’ve lost one of the Bruce banners. Fortunately though I’ve got two Bruce banners and the future 1 In a separate tent so they’re looking good. I’ve got three plants being harvested the end of the month from yet another separate grow so I’ve ordered some more Bruce banners and future 1 seeds too fill the void.

I've got two Anesia autos going right now that are 7 1/2 weeks old in DWC.

Purple Domina has gotten 5 ft tall without any topping, training, or pruning.
It's tall and narrow without much foliage.
The colas are turning dark purple, and have a very exotic look.

Bubblegum is about 4 ft tall after only a little leaf tucking.
The plant has very dense foliage, with colas everywhere.

I hope I'm not hijacking your thread, but I thought it might be nice to keep anesia stuff together.
I've harvested the Purple Domina auto at 10.5 weeks.
It was a strange plant, with strange colas, that got about 5 ft tall without much branching.
It only yielded about 1 oz, but the stuff is pretty good.

The Bubblegum auto looks normal, but with smaller colas than usual, and should yield well in a week or two.

I hope I'm not hijacking your thread, but I thought it might be nice to keep anesia stuff together.
I've harvested the Purple Domina auto at 10.5 weeks.
It was a strange plant, with strange colas, that got about 5 ft tall without much branching.
It only yielded about 1 oz, but the stuff is pretty good.

The Bubblegum auto looks normal, but with smaller colas than usual, and should yield well in a week or two.

no hijacking at all my friend. There’s not much info out there on Anesia so the more that gets put on here the better. That’s a shame on your yield but if the smoke if good then that’s all that matters.

I s been thinking of closing this thread but I think I will keep it open. I won’t update regularly as I’m experimenting again with growing styles so I think ill
Muddy if I incorporated this into this journal. I will instead update with milestones in each grow and update here.
Much love x

Long time no update hey? Lol. So the two Bruce banners I had that were started in dwc and transplanted to coco have been harvested. The plant grew weird and extremely leafy but I reckon I’ve got 6-7 ounces off it, will find out more when it’s dry, the future is still going and too look at it you’d think it’s only been flowering about 3 weeks, not 10. The plant will be given another week or so and if not improvement has been made then she will have too go. I’m officially ending this thread. I’ve had to grow other strains by other breeders for the meantime plus a lot of Anesia strains are currently hard to source at the moment. I will be growing Anesia again but it’ll be documented in its own journal.

thanks

I won a pack of Boca Mintz on a 4/20 giveaway when it first come out. I contacted them and asked if I could add another strain to the Boca I won to save shipping and they said no problem so I purchased some Captain Future and they threw me in 3 Slurricane. I can only do 6 and 6 and Ive got some Tangerine Dream seeds that are making the next grow. I was wanting to go back and get a pack of Imperium X but you guys have me wanting to try Banana Kush also. So at least half my grow will be Anesia Seeds but maybe 5 out of 6 will be. This will be the first Anesia seeds Ive ever grown. Im just in 3rd week of flower with some very long strains but I might go ahead start these early and long veg them for a couple months when the new tent arrives next week.

Attachments

• Anesia.jpg
    Anesia.jpg
    739.1 KB · Views: 74
Actually, I won those Boca Mintz from chosenseeds.com and purchased the others from there too. Yeah I know its a shameless plug but they deserve it. Not for giving me some free seeds but for their service. The seeds got hung up in Chicago for a few weeks and Ive read stories that Chicago confiscates alot of seeds. I was really freaking when they hadnt moved in three weeks. I contacted customer service and Guy the same person that handled my order communicated with me a couple times a week with tracking updates until they arrived. Im a old fart and good service always outweigh cheap prices.

Back