Photoperiod Anesia seeds ongoing multi-grow

Daipot

Growing photoperiod trees
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
quite recently I grew out some big bazooka and the future #1 by Anesia Seeds. Now, I’ve grown some strains in my time but I can’t stop thinking about these. They were amazing! Ticked all the boxes I look for in growing/ smoking weed. I have since had an extensive look at their catalogue and there’s not a single strain on there that I would not like to try so I’ve set myself an ambitious task.....

too grow out each strain!

this will take some time too complete as I only plan on growing two strains per cycle but this will be perpetually grown so the speed on which I get through these should be slightly quicker than if I was begging then flipping.

All plants will be grown in DWC but four each cycle will be grown out in coco. Lighting is 2 600w hps and mars hydro tsl 2000.

also using the full range of Remo Nutrients.

this will certainly be an adventure which will take me over a year too complete but the journey will be a fun one.

quite recently I grew out some big bazooka and the future #1 by Anesia Seeds. Now, I’ve grown some strains in my time but I can’t stop thinking about these. They were amazing! Ticked all the boxes I look for in growing/ smoking weed. I have since had an extensive look at their catalogue and there’s not a single strain on there that I would not like to try so I’ve set myself an ambitious task.....

too grow out each strain!

this will take some time too complete as I only plan on growing two strains per cycle but this will be perpetually grown so the speed on which I get through these should be slightly quicker than if I was begging then flipping.

All plants will be grown in DWC but four each cycle will be grown out in coco. Lighting is 2 600w hps and mars hydro tsl 2000.

also using the full range of Remo Nutrients.

this will certainly be an adventure which will take me over a year too complete but the journey will be a fun one.
Love the sound of this mate I'll go check em out... The chair is pulled up, good luck :vibes:

Good luck ! Their banana kush auto is the bomb, smoking her right now and that full ripe banana flavor just kicks ass. Right now growin big bazooka auto and so far looking great as well. Will take a seat on this one ;-)

im along for the ride also the cultivators tag if for staff for grow battles as your tagging maybe 50 plus people and they get pissed also tag me occasionally please so i find my way back here :d5: :pass:

im along for the ride also the cultivators tag if for staff for grow battles as your tagging maybe 50 plus people and they get pissed also tag me occasionally please so i find my way back here :d5: :pass:
Apologies st Tom. Don’t wanna piss no one off. Cheers, I’ll tag you tho when things start moving forward

Good luck ! Their banana kush auto is the bomb, smoking her right now and that full ripe banana flavor just kicks ass. Right now growin big bazooka auto and so far looking great as well. Will take a seat on this one ;-)
Nice one! Cheers man. I ha e done the photo of their big bazooka. Was amazing stuff

Nice one! Cheers man. I ha e done the photo of their big bazooka. Was amazing stuff
Im starting sour betty photo next month, will tag You along .. :pass:

Back