Photoperiod Anesia seeds ongoing multi-grow

I growing Future1# and MAC near time along and I think Anesia is great!I grow auto Lemongrass outdoor now,also good look. :greencheck: Good luck man!

Last edited:
Schön @Daipot I am curious about your result! I am currently growing my first Anesia Seeds myself. Hyper Glue and Sleepy Joe. Let's see if they do what they promise :) The sleepy Joe with its astronomical thc value of supposedly up to 34% and the hyper glue with its apple terps and supposedly also up to 30% thc. You’re doing incredibly well so far. Super healthy and fast growth. What kind of setup do you work with? Greetings and happy gardening!

Schön @Daipot I am curious about your result! I am currently growing my first Anesia Seeds myself. Hyper Glue and Sleepy Joe. Let's see if they do what they promise :) The sleepy Joe with its astronomical thc value of supposedly up to 34% and the hyper glue with its apple terps and supposedly also up to 30% thc. You’re doing incredibly well so far. Super healthy and fast growth. What kind of setup do you work with? Greetings and happy gardening!
this is an old thread now. I had to quit this when it became hard getting Anesia beans in my area. I was using dwc buckets for this run though.

@
Are you interested in my Anesia - hyper Glue and Sleepy Joe run to be there? Then I'll open a thread. And who knows, maybe in the meantime it will be possible to get your beloved beans from you again: D
Happy gardening!

Imperium X is incredible!
I grow some strains of Anesia now...

Attachments

• IMG_20230206_075711.jpg
    IMG_20230206_075711.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20230206_075809.jpg
    IMG_20230206_075809.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20230206_075829.jpg
    IMG_20230206_075829.jpg