Indoor Anthro's Perpetual Grow Vol 2, Organic, LED, Autos, Fun!

Anthropolis

Canna Jedi in training.
Reaction score
Hello again dear friends! Decided I needed a fresh new grow journal for 2016 as it'd been too long since updating my last very long journal. (Feel free to take a look here if you want to look back but let's not necropost in it.)
~~~~~~~~

A quick recap of what I'm werkin' with:

· 2x4x5 Lighthouse Hydro tent which really needs an upgrade this year lol,

· 2x "450w" (actual 270~285w each) cheapo non-name LED panels also in serious need of upgrade this year,

· I'm full organic so I've got my own soil mix which is wayyy to extensive to list right now but I'll find a previous post where I describe everything in it and paste it in later,

· Nutrition provided largely by the great soil mix with no probs, but I do occasional feeding with General Organics stuff from the Go Box plus Humboldt County Equilibrium (strongest organic CalMag), plus occasional Great White myco, plus occasional molasses,

· Water is collected rainwater and occasional filtered deep-well water,

· Just upgraded to Hydrofarm exhaust, still using a Ventech virgin carbon filter which is almost 2 yrs old now and ready for replacement,

· UV lighting sometimes, just two or three reptile CFL's,

· Other tools: Viagrow breathable fabric smart pots, Accurate 8 for pH, chepo pen pH and PPM meters, fan controller, accoustic foam for fan, temp and RH monitors, DIY vacation watering system with 5gal + individual drippers + individual flow valves per plant.
~~~~~~~~

In the tent right now, as Round 1 of 2016 is:

· 3x Dutch Passion Auto Blackberry Kush

· 3x Sweet Seeds Red Poison

· 2x Mephisto Fantasmo Express

All in the last stages now, so we'll get a harvest to see soon!
~~~~~~~~

Enough blabbering lets see some pics already! Okay okay lol ;)

Here's the three Dutch Passion Blackberry Kushes, now this is interesting... Maybe it's just my weird luck or the environment, but I managed to land 3 different phenotypes out of 3 seeds. They're quite varied in appearance and you could almost think they are three totally different strains.

Most obvious variance is in color: one is the super purp color like in the catalog and other grows you've seen, one is barely just a little bit purple colored, and one is standard green with no coloration.

DP BBK

9aWkRgm.jpg

G1Kutre.jpg

4ah6f22.jpg

~~~~~~~~

That's it for starters, I'll be back around soon.

Choppy chop of a couple Sweet Seeds Red Poisons today! These two were tiny, I've been recycling the same organic soil for awhile now and not feeding much, like none lol. It was a test really to see that good Cannabis can be grown just in good soil without going crazy with feeding. It works good for about 3 or 4 rounds and then yields go way down. But proved it can be done. :) Two of the DP BBK and Fantasmo Expresses are halfway good sized though! One BBK is tiny. They all need some more time before chop.

Here's just a couple quick pics of the RP choppin today.
IkkGWQL.jpg

+
Not so great trichome pic attempt lol
sqnAKc3.jpg

+
e92zLD2.jpg

+
Cute lil thing! Still Grade AAA+++ herb though. :)
4UtA89C.jpg

Jarred up the two recently cut Red Poisons, and harvested one Dutch Passion Auto Blackberry Kush. This is the little baby of the three, with the other two being much bigger. It's a little babie!! Actually it looks pretty great for not being fed, just ran this one with the soil except for two or three CalMag feedings. Probably just a quarter or half on there, but I never care about amounts / weights.

bOBeUpT.jpg

+
yXAQgkp.jpg

+
Initial Trim. Everybody knows I like to keep on a good bit of the sugar leaf, hey it's coated well enough right? Don't waste it! :)
tK8TkC0.jpg

Forgot to post the happy birthday pic from a few days ago of the new round:
GW8a8Nl.jpg

It'll be 2 autos: Sweet Seeds Red Poison again hehe, Mephisto Sour Crack, and 3 photoperiods: Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush, Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream, and Delicious Critical Super Silver Haze. All potted down in their final homes and doing well.

Thanks bud! I'm most excited for the BBK, ever since I saw Tangs initial test run of it, I knew I had to have it! Took me a year to get around to it haha. It looks and smells delicious, definitely something special I'll be growing again. Hoping the organics brings out any subtle flavors. Will see soon! :)

The @mephisto Fantasmo Expresses are looking fat and juicy! One cool thing about Mephisto's in my experience is they always make plump and fat individual flowers. I've grown small Mephisto's and big ones, and they always have fat flowers :)
5GBulzY.jpg

Stillll not done cranking out white pistils! I'm not sure they're done loading mass yet either lol.

Chippy chop chop of another DP BBK today. This one's pretty nice, not too leafy, a little stretchy about the midsection but that's okay, a good height, decent flower production with just the soil and no feeding.

Full girl:
VOnezrb.jpg

Base buds:
CQGHkEG.jpg

Mid buds 1:
h2mCBnt.jpg

Mid buds 2:
8umDFdP.jpg

Coca Cola!:
38E0xlm.jpg

Trimmed and hung. Now, awaiting 1 more DP BBK to finish up, plus both Mephisto Fantasmo Expresses still taking their darn time haha. Next round is planted down with lots of love 'n goodies, and looking excellent. Pics of the next round babies soon.

Here's the babies of the new round: Not that you need or want lame seedling pics lol, but I like showing off their purdy new labels. :)
==
Delicious Seeds, Critical Super Silver Haze, Photoperiod
sVghcF8.jpg

==
Reserva Privada, Skywalker Kush, Photoperiod
hBLx1aH.jpg

==
Barney's Farm, Tangerine Dream, Photoperiod
TmLOmKF.jpg

==
Mephisto, Sour Crack, Auto
dKx1gZq.jpg

==
Sweet Seeds, Red Poison, Auto, again lol. What can I say, I love this strain! Still got a few more beans of it too.
She's showing some unnatural color struggle already but I'm not worried. I've got this strain downnnn by now. It usually grows out of any early issues. Still a lil too early for feeding, so it's gonna just have to deal with it for now lol.
dqb08Re.jpg

====

Still waiting on three to finish and harvest:

This gorgeous Mephisto Fantasmo Express that is now starting to lean over like Adelle on a Vespa scooter lol
OSZDbnZ.jpg

+
This second Mephisto FE
16YEcA7.jpg

+
This last Dutch Passion Auto Blackberry Kush:
This is the one that had hit some really hot spot in the soil (my fault for not letting the new soil batch cook for a couple months), and it still did fine of course. This is the most purp of the trio. I swear I got three different phenotypes out of three beans. This one is medium height, very purp, low density buds. (The other two phenos as seen above are: No purp, very low height, high density bud, and the third pheno: Medium purp, very tall, medium density buds.)
5ApVUqM.jpg

+
QffDwgI.jpg

===
All for now!

Back