Anyone getting excited to try the new MC formula?

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
I'm still on the MC1 as I got the big bag. But would like to try out the new formula.

Hadnt heard they have another new version..

The original was great for me, the 2nd version i seemed to have minor issues but haven't had the time to read the lengthy thread to find what i'm missing.

Look fwd to trying the newer stuff.

I hope they got rid of the balls ! It's a pain when mixing 1 gal jugs or less. The ppm can vary quite a bit depending how many balls you get per scoop.
And I'd like them to get rid of the bags for packaging, and why not get rid of the need to weigh anything at the same time? I'd like MC sold (or also sold) as compressed pellets, scored slabs or rods (like chalk), etc., so can easily drop-in or break-off by the gram.

I hope they got rid of the balls ! It's a pain when mixing 1 gal jugs or less. The ppm can vary quite a bit depending how many balls you get per scoop.
Check out the blog article I linked to and besides the other changes listed the had this:
  • More fine and ground powder consistency. We are grinding the “large white balls” that were present in the previous versions, which help make it more of a uniform type powder. For smaller growers especially, this will help them get a uniform even dose at low doses very easy.

Is it even possible to make this blend less hygroscopic? I mean I try as hard as I can to see all that bag off and every time I open it up it’s clumped up from moisture.

Which release? The 12th one?
MC is good for veg, nothing else. Too much N and K, too low in P for flowering. Also marketing as "all in one formula" and then they do 5 additional bags. Don't like them. Maxigro and Maxibloom are way ahead and are proven that they work, and a true 2-part forumla. Even with Maxibloom you can veg great.

Is it even possible to make this blend less hygroscopic? I mean I try as hard as I can to see all that bag off and every time I open it up it’s clumped up from moisture.

yup, know exactly whatcha mean...i've still got most of a 500gr bag of v2.1 & it'z pretty much all clumped now, grrr :nono: gonna hafta find some other kinda container to keep it in or sumthin :shrug: ppp

Back