Night Owl Seeds Anyone Pick Up The DarkOwl Seeds?

Cerebral Goo

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Got a pack of each of the Marathon OG and the Bruce Banner #3. Excited to grow these and will be popping in a couple weeks. Wonder how tall these will get...

Got one of each. How tall is a question of how you grow them?

Got one of each. How tall is a question of how you grow them?

Haven't been at it long with autos, but lots of times there will be a ball park size or a small, med, large in the descriptions. I have tried to group separate strains with same size descriptions together on each grow as to try and keep the canopy close. Has worked pretty well with training thus far. Was just wondering if anyone had seen a description anywhere. Thanks for chiming in though

I think I saw medium somewhere but can't find it. But that doesn't really mean anything to me. Height is adjustable...

Haven't been at it long with autos, but lots of times there will be a ball park size or a small, med, large in the descriptions. I have tried to group separate strains with same size descriptions together on each grow as to try and keep the canopy close. Has worked pretty well with training thus far. Was just wondering if anyone had seen a description anywhere. Thanks for chiming in though
This was originally from Daz himself I lifted it off the interweb.
Like I said depends how you grow I am always pulling plants down so I average about 2 to 2.5 feet high and wide. I am sure many people will be taller.

Descriptions

Bruce Banner 3 Auto
Bruce Banner 3 x Forum Stomper

Sativa/Indica Hybrid

75-85 days from sprout

2-4 ounce average

3 Feminized Seeds

Welcome to the official Bruce Banner 3 Auto!

This was the first collaborative effort between Darkhorse and Night Owl, and we could not be more excited to share the results with you!!!

Expect medium to large plants with sturdy branching adorned with golf ball nugs and topped off with a dense cola crown. The flowers put out a phenomenal strawberry gas odor that is hard to get over once smelled. She packs sensational olfactory treats delights that are few and far between these days! Resin coverage is outstanding, with trichomes spreading from the fan leaves to stems, she should make excellent extracts.

This is the real deal Bruce Banner 3 cut brought to autoflower format, and it's sure to open even more eyes to the true potential in the future of autoflowers!

Marathon OG Auto
Marathon OG (clone only) x Wizard's Apprentice

Sativa/Indica Hybrid

75-85 days from sprout

2-4 ounce average

3 Feminized Seeds

Quite possibly the best OG autoflower ever created!!!

This project was the result of Darhorse's affinity for old school OG flavors and effects, and Night Owl's desire to bring more true OG genetics into auto format.

Expect large plants that produce heavy branching that can require staking late in flower. They also stretch quite a bit, so be prepared! Flowers are dense and caked in resin that reeks of Earthy OG gas! You can almost feel the potency from the smell alone! She's a heavy hitter and has become a new favorite smoke of ours. This project came out incredibly good and will become a building block in the Dark Owl stable for future OG auto lines as well. If you're even slightly curious about a true OG auto you owe it to yourself to check these out! Thanks to @_stonedninja for gifting us the impeccable Marathon OG cut to work with. It has been a pleasure and we are extremely proud of the results!

I got both of them going in 10 gallon pots with NLS. About 4 days old now. I'll try to post a thread when I get more time.

I got both of them going in 10 gallon pots with NLS. About 4 days old now. I'll try to post a thread when I get more time.

Nice!!! Getting ready to pop some this week as soon as the current grow finishes up. Will definitely be following!

Thanks!!!

First plant of Marathon OG 2 bowls of dense buds.

IMG_20220314_221948030.jpg

Back