Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
are you special?
hi and :welcome: have to many seeds in my stash that i havnt grown/tasted yet so something has to be done about it,small pot grow seems to be the answer.so i got 3x1 L airpots.
1L airpots.JPG

built upside down in this pic but i did fix em.
inspired partly by hairy and spanglish,i see just now awolace is having a go and Maria to.good luck folks :pass:
they fit nicely in the trays from my usual 6L airpot grows.
3x1L airpots.JPG

next to the 6L and the 3L ive had a go at recently.
6L,1L,3L airpots.JPG

i started last wednesday by putting these in water,thursday into wet tissue baggy.
IMG_5054.JPG

yesterday creme de la chem and 4 assed monkey had 1" tails so potted up,today still no tail from the white train but potted up anyways.
soil is biobizz light mix perlite vermiculite 4:2:1 and biobizz nutes.
by by the looks of things only 2 will pop tomorrow (i do like em born on a monday ala chart) im not holding my breath on the 3rd but it will sit in the pot for a week to give it a good chance.
keep er lit
:pighug:

cheers folks :pass:i never dunk a biscuit but i think i could dunk a plant ok,now to find a suitable bucket for the job.
cdlc 4 ass day 0.JPG

CDLC
creme de la chem day 0.JPG

4 assed monkey
4 assed monkey day 0.JPG

chart
day 0 chart 4 assed.JPG

no sign of the train yet,i blame timetabling leaves on the track and the wrong type of snow :shrug:

I'm in! I have the same problem with too many seeds. I was looking at doing a small pot grow to see if I can find a few keeper moms. I think I will follow along. Better get the introductions out of the way... Archie...My name is Tommy. Pleased to meet you.

thanks folks :pass:hairyman stacked 2x1L's ontop of each other and grew a real impressive plant not so long ago.
hi and :welcome: Tommy :pass:got a journal up ? small grows seem to have more going on than large scale ones.
but not this small.

small pot grow day 8.JPG

small grow day 64,65,66.JPG

Back