Dutch Passion Zaaboot has a go at Trichomes & Cream alongside a Mimosa Punch

hey @St. Tom - how are you sir? Hope all is well - watching Alfie grow is nuts, from mini to big in as long as it takes to grow out an auto or two.

The T&C just looks and smells amazing, really impressive - a bit of a shame she was shadowed by her Triffid of a sister throughout the grow, but nonetheless she is all bagged up and drying now and I was pleasantly surprised at what was hiding behind the foliage. Along with the Predator, she certainly looks like a plant that I will grow more than once. :pass:
I think going forward s now you will of picked up so much knowledge and I suggest trying to train them a bit more keep them around the same height but I know myself it can be a bit hard with some strains .also Alfie is a right character a really good dog all around and he makes me smile no matter how crap I feel and I love dogs so so much

really pleased about Alfie mate - that is tops that he makes you smile, what more could you ask for :pass:

For me and autos timing is still an issue, probably only done autos for 2 and half years and I still cant nail the timing.
When I grew Photoperiod plants it was ever so easy, I knew all the mothers and knew exactly which lady would do what and when. What I am finding with Autos is they do what they want when they are ready, the stretch varies greatly from strain to strain (as it should) but as I only grow each strain once (except for the predator so far) knowing how they will behave until they do it is hard - either way, the Mimosa beat the b'jezzus out of me this time :crying:

Day 87
Hello all - as seen the T*C came down - now the MImosa has run of the tent only accompanied by a little Broomstick. She is enjoying having the air and extra light to herself and is still drinking away.
She smells gorgeous a nice tangy fruity number. her buds are pretty solid, even though she has foxtailed a fair bit, this said she is looking good and fattening up and as she has a couple of weeks left to run, she has time to fatten up nicely.

EC at 1.8, PH at 6, temps and Rh very stable.
1CE85553-6D18-4CF1-8300-95D7CA0B0007.jpeg

C7B0690E-428F-4C04-8136-ADD0BC3FE691.jpeg

Whichever way you look at her, she is mammoth!
601682F4-4943-42DC-A2CC-A919EF1CAA99.jpeg

Thats it for now - take care and cheers :cheers:
Z

Hello All - hope you are all keeping well.
I have been a away for a week or so, a d now back to it.
The T&C was left in brown bags ad I came back and she was dry, probably a little drier than I would have liked but not by much, they are sitting at 58% in the grove bag. She looked small and overall she was not a big plant, but she gave 122g of dried top grade nuggage and not too much fluff, which is nice - the fluff went in the freezer directly so it was not weighed.
Sorry for the crap picture - but here is the T&C just before going in to the grove bag
DF97B38A-EE53-4248-AE82-30B4971EB589.jpeg

They trichome coverage on every bit of plant matter is immense, I snuck one cheeky joint to test, and as you say @Antonio_DutchPassion, she is not the strongest plant in the world, but a very very tasty smoke, the cream aroma takes the front, middle and back end, with a little bit of diesel coming through to break it up a little - along side that there is a sweet fruit aroma sneaking in - and that is before any curing. The bag is now sealed and she will stay there for a couple of month when I shall do I smoke review.

And now, we have one DP girl standing, the Mimosa Punch, she has matured a great deal over the past week which is great as she has been running a while now. Since opening her up last week she has carried on filling out, the buds are not big or fat (that was down to me not controlling the stretch) but there are buds everywhere, serious amounts of the stuff, and they maybe small but they are most definitely hard, so I am less concerned about lots of airy buds now as they get harder. She smells wonderful, ever so fruity ad tangy almost.

She has a week or maybe 10 days to go, this said if she continues to foctail I will pull her a little early - for now she is still drinking a good amount, of EC 1.6 Bloom A&B in a PH of 6.
Very messy, and just big! There is a little plant front left, the rest is the Mimosa
9F00ABEA-92F3-4F20-96AD-F8BC0B8DE187.jpeg

C1A42A36-4B6F-481A-8D51-DD38F8D3B978.jpeg
21E7C245-D5B4-4CD7-9222-B45515225D89.jpeg

Enjoy the rest of your week all
Z

chop day 97
Hello all - hope you are all keeping well and smoking up some of the finest :pass:

So, today is the last day for the Mimosa - she is a beast, I have cut half of her down so far and she is taking ip so much space already. Ultimately she was foxtailing like a trooper and once you pass the top two or three inches the buds are nicely formed and pretty chunky, then below that they are fluffy - so plenty of material for making hash - that will be every bud that does not look good enough to go in to grove bags when dried.

Anyway, not a lot to say other than as much as I tried she certainly beat me, a strong plant but needs some serious taming to keep her under control - if she had the whole tent to herself then things would have finished different, this sais I am very pleased with what she has done.

5D0715D4-233D-4D4E-88E6-64888339FFFF.jpeg
173251A1-99D7-4B52-A6D5-E132A22AA544.jpeg
202992CC-E9A8-47B3-AD97-DD32715B798C.jpeg
F5E84DA0-2830-468F-8E7C-8D4A403A9B06.jpeg
420EB994-F4C9-4A9A-A34A-8218826BDF59.jpeg

Am half way through now, once the plant is hanged, I need to remove the wilma from below, then I shall set the two inkirds to give 17c on the heat, and keep RH circa 55%. Bag drying certainly works, but this is my preferred method so going back to it - a nice slow 9-10 day dry.

I shall be back for the weigh in, although probably half will go in the freezer, I am sure the dry buds that will be used for flower smoking will yield well.

The smells coming through are pungent, very fruity, a touch of floral, with a hashy aftersmell that I like a lot.

Cheers for looking in
Z

Back